Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Lil Wayne Kicked Out of Heat Game for Either Cheering for Lakers or Gun Gesture

Igive Heat fans shit for their fairweather approach ... but lil wayne has to be the biggest bandwagon fan I've EVER seen in my life. I seen dude root for the Heat/Lakers/Bulls/Thunder AND Hornets. Guy is such a bum.

Banned

Default Re: Lil Wayne Kicked Out of Heat Game for Either Cheering for Lakers or Gun Gesture

Didn't he had some beef with OKC too, last year. He was pissed off that he couldn't get frontrow tickets or something.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I can't wait until that f.aggot dies of AIDS

Wtf is he wearing? White Uggs?

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh

"Random guy yelled at Lil Wayne at #MiamiHEAT game. Weezy looked back, gave him a mean stare & gestured he had a gun," tweeted Danny Vega, who said he was at the game and sitting near Lil Wayne. "Weezy just got into argument with security at the #MiamiHEAT game. He got kicked out for gun gesture."

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

I guess I'm the only one who finds Lil Wayne's persona amusing and think he actually has clever/witty lyrics in his discography.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    I guess I'm the only one who finds Lil Wayne's persona amusing and think he actually has clever/witty lyrics in his discography.
    Acting as dumb as he does only gives fuel to rumors that he had ghost writers for the lyrics that didn't rhyme weezy with f weezy baby. I believe he could come up with those himself.

I assume he is trying to be the man version of nicky minaj

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I liked his old stuff a lot more.

His persona is amusing, but his lyrics are actually amusingly corny. I enjoy his music satirically. You don't listen to much rap if his lyrics qualify as witty.

Back to Business

im so sick of entertainers thinking that because they got money everybody should worship them....lil wayne u a FAN just like the rest of the people that was there to watch the game so act like one. also at this point of the season id be ASHAMED to admit im a lakers fan...sorry LAKERS. i wish the city of miami would wise up and kick him,birdman and the rest of YMCMB out of miami.....im so sick of seeing they asses at HEAT games it makes me sick....mutha****as should be courtside at hornets games or in the skybox at saints games. they show no love for the N.O. I was born and raised in memphis but im not the biggest grizzlies fan but best believe imma rep for my city regardless. just dumb.... and the clothes this dude wears now is just idk....dude dresses like a gay college freshman that just came out the closet.smh

Said the same shit about OKC last year.

When he was a supposed Heat fan.

Dudes a complete joke.

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

I can honestly say that out of all the individuals on the planet, seeing this human known as "Lil Wayne" DIE wouldn't be the worst death on the planet. A completely useless thug who has no value to the world whatsoever.

Learning to shoot layups

If he wrote his lyrics. But he didnt. Was prolly a jewish guy who wrote em.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh

They look like white megaman boots