Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: want hops

Saw a basketball once

Default damn

Goddamn All I Wanted To ****in Know Is If I Am 13, Will Doing Air Alert Stunt My Growth Or Not!!!!!!!!!! By The Way Lil Spada Or Whutver Your Name Is U Need To Shut The **** Up Dissin On Other Ball Players That Are 2 Times Better Than You Are Just Stop Talking And Enjoy Being 4 10 For The Rest Of Your Life!

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease littlespyda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shortballa7
    Goddamn All I Wanted To ****in Know Is If I Am 13, Will Doing Air Alert Stunt My Growth Or Not!!!!!!!!!! By The Way Lil Spada Or Whutver Your Name Is U Need To Shut The **** Up Dissin On Other Ball Players That Are 2 Times Better Than You Are Just Stop Talking And Enjoy Being 4 10 For The Rest Of Your Life!
    control your temper! geesh! and i am stopping air alert. read the posts and you'll find out if it stunts your growth! i am asking nexus if the phi slamma jamma program stunts growth though which looks alot easier than aa. its free and it's on so if it doesn't look like it will stunt growth than ill do this one. oh also you can do air alert because nexus said it will stop your growth after a couple years and you'll be 15 then but check out phi slamma jamma first. http://www.jumpusa.com/psj.html
    Last edited by littlespyda; 11-06-2006 at 05:54 PM.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore BlockShot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by littlespyda
    control your temper! geesh! and i am stopping air alert. read the posts and you'll find out if it stunts your growth! i am asking nexus if the phi slamma jamma program stunts growth though which looks alot easier than aa. its free and it's on so if it doesn't look like it will stunt growth than ill do this one. oh also you can do air alert because nexus said it will stop your growth after a couple years and you'll be 15 then but check out phi slamma jamma first. http://www.jumpusa.com/psj.html
    did you not learn anything from these posts!? let your freakin muscels develop!! and chances are that you already stumped ur growth by a lot, lay off the workouts man

you are stupid!!! oh wait y-o-u a-r-e s-t-u-p-i-d!!! was i talking to you???

Krust Kingz

hahahahahaha how many americans are in the nba? alot! how many chinese or hmong or japanese do you see? 1!
    Why are more Europeans being drafted these days because of fundamentals not jumping ability... you are listing asians to a non asian

you are stupid!!! oh wait y-o-u a-r-e s-t-u-p-i-d!!! was i talking to you???
    so you CAN spell, im impressed

Lilspyda you talking about how many americans are in the NBA is a complete JOKE. NBA, stands for NATIONAL basketball association. national meaning nation. Last time i cheaked the chinese dont originate from the US of A. and from all of your other posts, all u care about is jumping. i bet you can barly make a layup on a 4 feet fisher price net

thats not true

thats not true
    the insult or the stuff bout nba?

i do pay attention to the nba and i can shoot kid 3 pointers (18 feet) so obviously i can make lay ups.

hey shortballa7. i'm sorry that me and nexus took over your thread. i guess we shoulda pm'd each other or somethin'. maybe this well get your thread at the top of the page and get you some more replys.

HeartHustleHope

Just forget bout dunkin' for now, forget about any programs

work on other aspects of your game

Saw a basketball once

why do u care so much about vert anyway ur hardly gona be dunking at 4 10 0r whatever u are

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: want hops

Go to http://verticaljumptraining.blogspot.com it has the best vert program on the net and its free!

Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D OlDeRaDo_64's Avatar

Arrow Re: want hops

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    First, don't do any kind of program, you will only stunt your growth. Jesus, at least wait until you be 15.

Second, When you do, choose Air Alert
    Im 13 and doin 250 calf stretches a day, is that safe cos i realy wanna grow.. when im 14 ill do 500 and when im 15 ill do 1000, i realy hope it doesnt co ive been doin it for like ages now