Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Default Re: Black Ops 2 info revealed

Would be cool if one of the wildcards let you use 4 killstreaks. UAV/CUAV/Blackbird/Dogs would be sick.

I'm a little lost at how the pointstreaks work.

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    Lots more stuff in this link:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...y-black-ops-2/

And GoBB,w hat were you saying about prestige tokens from MW3 in BOP2?

Prestige tokens were used for MW3. For people who prestiged in cod 4, world at war, mw2, black ops you recieved one token. /you could use those tokens to unlock stuff in mw3. From what i read the token system isnt returning in BOP2.

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I'm a little lost at how the pointstreaks work.
    From what I understand, lethal killstreaks will not add any points to your killstreak count, but things such as uavs and cuavs add either 15 or 25 points (forgot which number I saw) to your count for every kill your team gets while they are up. Also in objective based games like Domination a capped flag = 150 points, while a kill is 50 points. So the value is 1 flag = 3 kills, unlike MW3 where 1 kill = 1 flag. It also seems as if the offense and defense bonuses will count towards your pointstreak, although that I'm unsure of. Regular assists also count now as well. Seems like anything that helps your team win counts.

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

This game looks like the best FPS since Battlefield 3. I have never seen guns like they have them in this. Amazing work.

im gonna pre-order black ops 2 on friday from the microsoft store site. i already got my 1600 microsoft points from pre-ordering borderlands 2 and a $10 coupon for my next game purchase which im going to use on blops 2. so im getting blops 2 for $50 and a additional 1600 microsoft points which will bring my total to 3200 points. idk if ill use it for season pass tho.

ive seen the maps and it looks like there arent any snow ones. i freakin loved all the snow maps in blops. gobb, i for sure will hit u up and get some games in. been too busy to play on my xbox. haven't even played no more than an hour on borderlands 2

holy shet! ive been wanting to pre-order this damn game from microsoft store and its still out of stock. fukk! i guess ill have to pick it up from fred myer or wally

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    holy shet! ive been wanting to pre-order this damn game from microsoft store and its still out of stock. fukk! i guess ill have to pick it up from fred myer or wally
    Why would you wait until now? And that sucks because it seems wherever you live is the boondocks. Plenty of stores you can preorder I'm guessing your location is that far out there these stores dont exist.

I am shooting for a K/d of 3.50 and a W/L of at least 3.00, I am going to get Black ops after my test so I'm good

Why would you wait until now? And that sucks because it seems wherever you live is the boondocks. Plenty of stores you can preorder I'm guessing your location is that far out there these stores dont exist.
    omg gobb. this isn't a third world country. we have gamestops and major retailers here. i just wanted that pre-order deal from the microsoft store website for the free microsoft points, but thats what happens u procrastinate too long.

fred meyer = kroger, wally is slang for wal-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    omg gobb. this isn't a third world country. we have gamestops and major retailers here. i just wanted that pre-order deal from the microsoft store website for the free microsoft points, but thats what happens u procrastinate too long.

fred meyer = kroger, wally is slang for wal-mart.
    Oh damn I misread! I saw preorder BO2 and thought the nuketown perk you got for preordering. Didnt notice the free Microsoft pts. Makes sense now.

Mine should be arriving tomorrow.

This is definitely the least excited I've been about a CoD game for a few years, but I'm still excited.

Not played with any ISH'ers since Black Ops, so let me know if any of you 360 players game during your morning/afternoon (if you're from the US) so I'll be able to catch you on during my afternoon/evening.

Oh damn I misread! I saw preorder BO2 and thought the nuketown perk you got for preordering. Didnt notice the free Microsoft pts. Makes sense now.
    damn, im gonna buy the ps3 blops 2 tomorrow than pick up the 360 one later. i have to renew my xbox live gold, which will cost me 20 bucks but i only have enough for money right now for the game. i am too impatient to wait til friday when i get paid to renew.

whats nice is there is real cute young girl whos in my class that loves blops but only plays on ps3. shes been hounding me to play with her online, but im a xbox dude. i think couldve smashed long time, but im a faithful dude, and shes hella young.

aye, if yall got a ps3 and gonna play blops 2. add me: rt96792

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Mine was shipped too but probably won't be here until tomorrow. (PS3)