Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I just calculated an adjusted Michael Jordan career statistics, and wow

I did an adjusted Michael Jordan statistic by removing his 2 Wizard years when he was 40played for fun, his 2nd year where he got injured and only played 7 games, and his 95 season when he just came back not having played bball in over 1 year.

and prepare yourselves, Michael Jordan's career average stats.

31.7 PPG, 50.8% FG, 33.1% 3FG, 84% FT

6.3 RPG, 5.4 APG, 2.5 SPG, 0.9 BPG

29.2 PER

fyi, only 8 other players in the history of the NBA have had a single season with over 29.2 PER, and Michael Jordan averaged that for his career. and he did it in arguably the toughest era defensive era
    Last edited by Derivative; 11-13-2012 at 04:24 AM.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: I just calculated an adjusted Michael Jordan career statistics, and wow

Toughest defensive era my azz. In todays game their is Michael Cooper on every team damn near.

Default Re: I just calculated an adjusted Michael Jordan career statistics, and wow

Quote Originally Posted by Cladyclad
    Toughest defensive era my azz. In todays game their is Michael Cooper on every team damn near.
    No.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cladyclad
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    I did an adjusted Michael Jordan statistic by removing his 2 Wizard years when he was 40played for fun, his 2nd year where he got injured and only played 7 games, and his 95 season when he just came back not having played bball in over 1 year.

29.2 PER

fyi, only 8 other players in the history of the NBA have had a single season with over 29.2 PER, and Michael Jordan averaged that for his career. and he did it in arguably the toughest era defensive era

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

And this matters....why again?

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    Because obviously nobody thought of this before !

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Because obviously nobody thought of this before !

Seriously....

GOAT doesn't need stats to backup his status as GOAT.

Even the hardcore Kobestans don't try to argue against Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    why do you go to to church every sunday? because god needs to be worshipped

and we need to worship Michael Jordan, aka Jesus coming to earth part 2

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

29.2 PER

I love Michael, and I think he's GOAT, but what you did (remove season for injuries etc) makes your last statement irrelevant as I'm sure there's others with great stats as well if you removed injury seasons etc.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    I love Michael, and I think he's GOAT, but what you did (remove season for injuries etc) makes your last statement irrelevant as I'm sure there's others with great stats as well if you removed injury seasons etc.
    i said there are 8 other players with a SINGLE seasons per of over 29.2. Even if I remove other player's injury seasons their best single seasons will still remain the same.

why do you go to to church every sunday? because god needs to be worshipped

and we need to worship Michael Jordan, aka Jesus coming to earth part 2
    Idolatry belongs to the church of Gawdbe and LeGawd. MJ fans live by the philosophies of Jordanism, Birdism and Magicism.

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    Idolatry belongs to the church of Gawdbe and LeGawd. MJ fans live by the philosophies of Jordanism, Birdism and Magicism.

I actually dont think its a bad idea to include his Wizards seasons. Only the GOAT himself could average 20-22ppg at the age of 39-40. His FG% was much worse than before, but still not too shabby. The fact that he played at such level at such an old age further proves how great he was as a player.