Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

Default Re: I wonder if LeBron James is aware it looked like he stood around a lot in the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by cteach111
    sounds like revisionist history to me. It's ok to admit that Miami lost a series they should have won.
    I admitted they lost. It was never guaranteed they were going to win. are you even serious saying this shit ??

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Default Re: I wonder if LeBron James is aware it looked like he stood around a lot in the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy

i'll be posting up clips later on for people to understand why 3 guys can't beat a team of 12 players..

Poor prime Wade, James and Bosh... It's so unfair! They just need MORE help!

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Judging by his post-game conferences and his season-exiting interview, I don't think he's AWARE of his passiveness in the Finals. He looked content with his approach, and it just doesn't make any sense to me. He went from averaging 19 FGA + 9 FTA the first 3 rounds of the playoffs to 15 FGA + 3 FTA in the Finals. Part of it can be explained by Dallas doubling/trapping him more so than any other opponent in the playoffs, but the disparity shouldn't be that big. From Games 3-6 he mostly stood around and played hot-potato with the basketball. It just doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    Poor prime Wade, James and Bosh... It's so unfair! They just need MORE help!
    Yeah, magic/bird/jordan got help, whats your point ?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

those players actually won.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    those players actually won.
    jordan beat magic,magic beat bird,bird beat magic. Jordan never beat bird..

jordan beat magic,magic beat bird,bird beat magic. Jordan never beat bird..
    LeBron choked.

LeBron choked.
    Like kobe in 04 and 08, ? :biggrin

I think that zone D was the biggest factor why Mavs won. Although C's and the Bulls were much superior defensively, LBJ and Wade shit on them consistently because they were able to get to the rim easier. the zone D shut them out of the paint and LBJ being LBJ will start to get confused when attacking the paint is his strongest point

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

the willful blindness...

Wade, James and Bosh teaming up IS the help. Guess they need Dwight or CP3 too... **** it, might as well make it legal for them (and only them) to have 6 men on the floor at a time.

They are already the most stacked team in the league. 2 of the 3 best players in the game. A third option who is a great second on any other team (and borderline first on some others). Decent roleplayers. How much more stacked do they need to be?

Apparantly as much as possible until teh chosen1 gets his ring.

Like kobe in 04 and 08, ? :biggrin
    5 rings to 0.

5 rings to 0.
    I'll not even go into this one.. you win.

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    the willful blindness...

Wade, James and Bosh teaming up IS the help. Guess they need Dwight or CP3 too... **** it, might as well make it legal for them (and only them) to have 6 men on the floor at a time.

They are already the most stacked team in the league. 2 of the 3 best players in the game. A third option who is a great second on any other team (and borderline first on some others). Decent roleplayers. How much more stacked do they need to be?

Apparantly as much as possible until teh chosen1 gets his ring.
    so npw you because your theory doesn't hold weight anymore ?

Arcadia, CA

they dont have enough help, they need chris paul and dwight howard man.........THINK ABOUT IT

Biased Troll

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    I wonder if he realizes that he did a lot of what looked like standing and watching in the 4th quarter of Finals games this year.

Like, maybe in his mind he wasn't just standing, and was trying to do things and simply was unable to, due to Mavs defense or whatever.

Vs what it actually looked like, which is that he seemed content to stand and watch a lot when it mattered most

I have to agree with you.

Even as a guy who likes Lebron, there is no denying that he seemed visibly lethargic and unmotivated during parts of the finals.

I am of the belief that he threw away the Boston series as a member of the Cavs in order to justify leaving the team. Maybe because of all the backlash and hate the Heat received, he got it in his head that losing the finals would elicity sympathy and forgiveness rather than winning and further fueling the hate for the "superteam"

Dont get me wrong, Dallas earned it and won because they were a better team. But Lebron was definitely not Lebron during parts of the finals, and we'll probably never really know why.