Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Should I buy NBA 2k12 for PC or for PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    Why not both? PC game is reasonably cheap as far as I know.
    *cough* all games on pc are free *cough* torrent *cough*

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    damn i thought i was the only one who still uses ps2
    yeah pathetic i know

I only use my ps2 to play NBA 2K. Buying a new console just to play one game it's a lot of money...

let me just say like this....

if you have a powerful PC... there is absolutely no console that can match the graphics, gaming or anything to a PC.... console games are actually programmed by a PC to fit the specific console system specs graphics and so on.... a console can never match a PC...

think of a PC like "GOD" of the consoles or gaming in general... it creates everything and constantly evolves...

plus... you dont have to waste money on buying games (if u know what i mean)
    tho if you wanna play online/multiplayer you must buy it because you will need a cd-key or whatever and that u get only by buying the game

plus... the customization, mods, hacks and so on of any PC games doesnt and cant exist on Consoles... since they are only consoles, not Computers that can program...
    Last edited by pauk; 10-02-2011 at 09:47 AM.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Geezer's Avatar

well this has been helpful

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Geezer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    let me just say like this....

if you have a powerful PC... there is absolutely no console that can match the graphics.... console games are actually programmed by a PC to fit the specific console system specs graphics and so on.... a console can never match a PC...

think of a PC like "GOD" of the consoles or gaming in general... it creates everything and constantly evolves...

plus... you dont have to waste money on buying games (if u know what i mean)

plus... the customization, mods, hacks and so on of any PC games doesnt and cant exist on Consoles... since they are only consoles, not Computers that can program...
    i will ALWAYS buy the 2K series of games as long as they continue to do such high quality work, the worst thing people can do is pirate them, all it does is make them realize "hey, we make nothing for porting it to PC because of all the pirates so we will cease developing PC versions from now on"

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer
    i will ALWAYS buy the 2K series of games as long as they continue to do such high quality work, the worst thing people can do is pirate them, all it does is make them realize "hey, we make nothing for porting it to PC because of all the pirates so we will cease developing PC versions from now on"
    a PC is a PC is a PC.... its GOD... it can do ANYTHING... anything? ANYTHING.... its limitless to capability of technology... IT IS the creator of technology...

for example... lets say the 2K series or any game is not released on a PC anymore.... EVER....
    no problem!! A programmer just grabs the Xbox / Playstation game... "computes" it to the PC and VOILA.... a Console game is a program created by the PC... a Console is a system emulating a limited PC.... a Console has a PC graphic card, processor, harddrive and so on...

its called "Emulation"....

there are "Emulators" on the PC for ALL consoles and all of their games... did you know that?

did you know for example you can play all Console games on the PC?

Hell right now i have Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Nintendo64, Playstation 1-2, Xbox Emulators and their games (which interested me) on my computer.....

piece of cake....
    Last edited by pauk; 10-02-2011 at 10:05 AM.

High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Default Re: NBA 2K12 news discussion

2k12 combo thread. game drops in 2days

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    Should I buy a PC or a PS3 to be able to play NBA 2K12? (I still have a PS2 and I use a mac since 6 years)

2k11 was the last one on PS2
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/NBA-2K12-P...ion-2/16793190
    It's still available.

Default Re: NBA 2K12 news discussion

Be interesting how much better it will be, don't really play games anymore so doubt i will buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk[B
    ]a PC is a PC is a PC.... its GOD... it can do ANYTHING... anything? ANYTHING.... its limitless to capability of technology... IT IS the creator of technology...[/B]

for example... lets say the 2K series or any game is not released on a PC anymore.... EVER....
    no problem!! A programmer just grabs the Xbox / Playstation game... "computes" it to the PC and VOILA.... a Console game is a program created by the PC... a Console is a system emulating a limited PC.... a Console has a PC graphic card, processor, harddrive and so on...

there are "Emulators" on the PC for ALL consoles and all of their games... did you know that?

Hell right now i have Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Nintendo64, Playstation 1-2, Xbox Emulators and their games (which interested me) on my computer.....

piece of cake....
    ......OK, I think you're taking this waaaaayyyy to seriously.

No one is here to get into a console vs PC debate with fanboys.

PC for sure. Can't beat the mods man...
    Can't compete with better faces, courts, jerseys, shoes AND ROOKIES.
    Plus when you combine that with 1080p res and anti-aliasing? Shit almost looks real.
    Last edited by OmniStrife; 10-03-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OmniStrife
    PC for sure. Can't beat the mods man...
    Can't compete with better faces, courts, jerseys, shoes AND ROOKIES.
    Plus when you combine that with 1080p res and anti-aliasing? Shit almost looks real.
    ^^^

PC version with mods make it the best version IMO. Head over to NLSC or some other similar site to see the mods for 2K11. But if you like to play online, stick with the console version.

a PC is a PC is a PC.... its GOD... it can do ANYTHING... anything? ANYTHING.... its limitless to capability of technology... IT IS the creator of technology...

piece of cake....
    I thought there were no emulators for 360 and PS3

piece of cake....
    The only computers who can emulate the PS3 or Xbox 360 are the ones used by NASA.

Default Re: IGN gives NBA 2k12 a 9.5 Rating

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I guess the video forum was deleted?

Thats what I thought. Been reading in the video game forum didnt realise this was here.