Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shadow
    its amusing that GOBB is up in arms about this movie. I doubt hardly anyone takes this movie seriously but to GOBB it's like a crusade. The funny thing is its not even like its a big budget movie that was badly made. Its a low budget (36 mil) flick and its a great addition to its genre.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I already made a reply to anoher poster I was just breaking/busting peoples balls who have saw it/are planning on seeing it

Banned

Gobb you have 25 replies in this post. You've gone overboard over nothing. And what is youre little quote mean? You're busting people's balls? Why? Is it fun? Is it accomplishing anything? Don't you have better things to do?

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    Gobb you have 25 replies in this post. You've gone overboard over nothing. And what is youre little quote mean? You're busting people's balls? Why? Is it fun? Is it accomplishing anything? Don't you have better things to do?
    I have 25 replies and majority are replying like I am to this one, the onw shadow made, the one wang made. See the pattern? All directed to me.

Stop acting like an emo.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Voice of Reason just go see it. Have an open mind. Get someone else to pay for you. Say "**** i forgot my money can u cover me." and then never pay them back.

Trust me it was worth it. Funny as crap. like geewiz said the deaths were creative and very creative how samuel finished the job.

Saw a basketball once

Lets donate money like Gobb did for kblaze

"9 dollars, 1 child, 10 cents a day, you'll change this childs life forever"

Banned

You could just sneak in, you know. That's an option. Or buy a ticket to a good movie (is Little Miss Sunshine playing near you?) and then sneak into Snakes afterward.

geewiz how did u get in? I think one easy way to get in at my theaters is that there is an upstairs and u can get to the upstairs by walking to the top fo the theater and going out. So just buy a PG-13 movie and walk to the upstairs and walk into snakes on a plane.

Banned

I got in cause most of my friends are 17 and they just bought me a ticket. My theater is arranged so that you buy the tickets outside, and then there's a little lobby when you walk in, and as you walk in you're looking at the snacks vendor with half the theaters in a hallway to the left and half the theaters in a hallway to the right. In order to get past the lobby to the snacks and access to all the theaters you have to give a guy your ticket and he tells you where to go. So basically one ticket and you're home free for the rest of the day and can go to any movie you want, there's nothing stopping you. Great setup. Once in awhile I just buy one ticket early in the morning on a weekend and spend the entire day at the theater by myself watching movies.

wow thats tite geewiz. this is how my theater is. Buy tickets outside of the actual theater then walk into the lobby. get ur ticket stub and 4 movies right in front of you. (the main ones/nwe ones) and concession stands right in front of u. Then to the right and left are long hallways that lead to more theaters. 30 theaters.

My friend says he has the first "ticket" ever available in the USA for this movie.

Like even if that's true, who the hell would care.

Intelligent fan

OMGZOR,when sam the man said his famous line,the crowd was lollercoasting so hard and my friend spit out his gummy bears. SNAKES ON A MOTHER****ING PLACE lmao.. I can't wait to buy it on dvd so I can roffle 24/7

Rotten T has it listed as #1 for this weekend.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Default Re: OT: SNAKES: 72% on RT

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    I'm gonna see it later today... god I can't wait.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/snakes_on_a_plane/
    So how is it? Is it worth taking a date to go see?

Banned

nice bump, shows how big of a douche gobb really is...

Banned

I love all the people complaining this movie didn't seem like it would be "realistic enough" to go see.

****ing really?