Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    Dolphins,Heat,Marlins SebasMiamiFan's Avatar

Default Re: Mavericks reach 2011 NBA Finals! If they face the Heat, how do those teams match up?

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
    Miami has a shitty offense, and will be easy to stop. They rely on their defense to win, but can't stop the Mavs on the perimeter.

Mavs win, easily.

Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

Default Re: Mavericks reach 2011 NBA Finals! If they face the Heat, how do those teams match up?

Heat: Too fast and too furious.

38th pick to Rockets!! ChandlerParsons's Avatar

Well
    One game Dirk is gonna get a lot of BS Freethrows ( on jump shots -.- )
    Another game, Heat are gonna get a lot of BS freethrows.
    So.... IDK

LAL|LAC

Hate to say it, but Heat in 5.

Miami has a shitty offense, and will be easy to stop. They rely on their defense to win, but can't stop the Mavs on the perimeter.

Mavs win, easily.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Heat in 6 games. Dirk is playing the best basketball of his NBA Career, but at the end of the day Two Superstars are still better than One. That's why Shaq and Kobe's Lakers had always perform better than Prime Duncan's Spurs in the playoffs.
    not ALWAYS. Spurs beat the Lakers twice in 7 game series' including a sweep.

Mavs in 6.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: Dallas will win NBA finals

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    I agree with GOBB.

Congrats to Mavs fans.

Congrats to Dirk - best player in the NBA.
    Congrats to Terry - the one bright spot during those dark years with the Hawks. He has become a truly outstanding all-around player, not just scoring - but passing, ballhandling, defense, leadership.
    Congrats to Kidd - returning to the Finals in his final few years in the NBA.
    Congrats to Barea - dude is a munchkin, but a real talented one.
    Congrats to Stevenson - problem child becomes defensive gem.
    Congrats to Chandler - one of the best defensive centers in NBA.
    Congrats to Haywood - he accepted a bench role and doing so made this team championship worthy.
    Congrats to Peja - still has that jumpshot and he definitely has been a huge factor for the Mavs this post-season.
    Congrats to Marion - has taken a smaller role in name of winning, and he is now a great all-around player. Very unselfish.
    Congrats to Brewer - helped in spot minutes.
    Congrats to Cuban - he's back in the Finals. And this time he will win.

I stopped reading right there.. FYI- in the future put the stupid stuff on the list to the Bottom so people will at least read the whole thing..

Mavs win, easily.

Amateur Hour right here.. Learn the Gm rookie

I think the Mavs have all the right tools to beat the Heat. People are forgetting that Nowitzki didn't only rape Gasol on the offensive end, but also totally stopped him on the defensive end. Yes, Gasol was not there mentally, but he really tried to put a move on Nowitzki several times, but he just got denied by a great 1-on-1 defense. So, I can see him slow Bosh down, too. Plus, if Bosh guards him, he may quickly get him into a foul trouble.

I also think that Marion/Brewer on Lebron, and Stevenson/Kidd on Wade will work to a degree.

If Nowitzki can play like the best player of the series, and the refs don't function as a part of the Heat bench, I see the Mavs winning this in 6. Only potential problem is their lack of rebounding. They cannot give Miami too many second chances. The Mavs beat them in rebounding in the two regular season games, but the last couple of OKC games were alarming.

National High School Star

marion will guard lebron
    who guarded wade in the regular season? was it kidd?
    Dirk should dominate Bosh
    Will Peja contribute? Korver has been garbage vs miami because they attack him whenever they can

Default Re: Mavericks vs Heat 2.0

This is what will happen: Dirk will average 25, Terry will have two 25 points games that the Mavs will win, and the other roles players will have minimal impact.

Heat 4-2.

Not airballing my layups anymore alfonsito123's Avatar

Default Re: Mavericks vs Heat 2.0

Both teams are equally matched up. Both had their own unique edge. Just feel the thrill of the games. I don't want to give predictions in who is gonna win. What I care about is the thrill of the games. How are they gonna match up against the best offensive players of the league and how are they going to beat them.

This is going to be a physical series. Expect the unexpected

Magic Johnson

i just find it amusing that some fans argue it's dirk and a bunch of scrubs, and then say other teams are more talented, despite those players not playing well at all. terry has been a monster this postseason.

Heat gonna feel the pain; Dirkules is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by trig
    marion will guard lebron
    who guarded wade in the regular season? was it kidd?
    Dirk should dominate Bosh
    Will Peja contribute? Korver has been garbage vs miami because they attack him whenever they can

Dirk cant cover Bosh.. so there is a flip side to that coin