Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Default Re: Hawthorne Police Arrest Photographer and Kill His Dog (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    again,

He shot the a dog because he thought the dog was going to kill or threaten his life.

Without giving the dog's owner who is standing next to him a chance to calm him down.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    Without giving the dog's owner who is standing next to him a chance to calm him down.
    yep.

The dog charged and stopped to sniff the ground. That's not a threat. Then the trained man, who's suppose to fight crime, decides to provoke the dog because he was afraid to get bitten. All this while, there is a real threat behind him in that house.

The plot thickens, now we know why he was yelling out about his civil rights...

This isn't his first run in with Hawthorne police

July 28th 2012 he cites they beat him up during a domestic violence call, hauled him off to jail and beat him some more
    July 29th 2011 he accuses them of racial profiling

http://www.scribd.com/doc/151225050/Rosby-Complaint

His facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/leon.rosby

Sorry this guy just looks like an asshole looking for trouble

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    The plot thickens, now we know why he was yelling out about his civil rights...

This isn't his first run in with Hawthorne police

July 28th 2012 he cites they beat him up during a domestic violence callhauled him offto jail and beat him some more
    July 29th 2011 he accuses them of racial profiling

http://www.scribd.com/doc/151225050/Rosby-Complaint

His facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/leon.rosby

Sorry this guy just looks like an asshole looking for trouble
    So he has a history of being victimized by the police?

Banned

Oh, so you're taking his word 100% i see, hopefully he doesn't say gravity doesnt exist.

It would seem he's no stranger to handcuffs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StocktonFan
    Oh, so you're taking his word 100% i see, hopefully he doesn't say gravity doesnt exist.
    what you fail to see is that Californians were born and raised victimized by the police. Corrupt police officers have existed our entire lives. A generation have gone through this crap. The police has too much power and give them a gun and that is dangerous.

Hawthorne is in L.A. county, the same county where police officers were shooting innocent people because they thought we were Christopher Dorn.

Banned

what you fail to see is that Californians were born and raised victimized by the police.

Hawthorne is in L.A. county, the same county where police officers were shooting innocent people because they thought we were Christopher Dorn.
    Yes i've lived in city terrace, Los angeles... tell me something i don't know pussy. Just because there are bad apples doesn't mean everyone's bad. Neither you or I know the full story, so keep your mouth shut or stop running it as if you know the complete situation.

From the facebook page someone posted, this guy sounds like an asshole. What is a ****ing fact is that he has been charged with Domestic violence, that alone that guy loses all ****ing respect and benefit of the doubt from me [not that it matters].

So if you ask me, they should have shot and killed him instead.

what you fail to see is that Californians were born and raised victimized by the police. Corrupt police officers have existed our entire lives. A generation have gone through this crap. The police has too much power and give them a gun and that is dangerous.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    It would seem he's no stranger to handcuffs
    He definitely seemed quite ready and almost willing to have them slapped on him.

He was also asking the cops why there were no black officers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3530990.html
    Last edited by miller-time; 07-02-2013 at 12:57 AM.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

You know you're in the hood when blacks all roll in to video tape a situation... MYOB assholes, and more often then not "worldstar" is yelled as if it's going to propel them into stardom.

but maybe that's the hope they need to get out of that shithole they call home.
    Sounds like you just have an unshakable disdain for the inner city and would find a way to justify any type of behavior the police display there no matter what they do.

What are your thoughts on the Trayvon Martin case, btw?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    Sounds like you just have an unshakable disdain for the inner city and would find a way to justify any type of behavior the police display there no matter what they do.

What are your thoughts on the Trayvon Martin case, btw?
    What i sound like is someone who lives by "mind your own business" the same people that also made "if you go looking for trouble you're going to get it".

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    He definitely seemed quite ready and almost willing to have them slapped on him.
    In July again...lol Bad month for Leon, his attorney is probably not real happy with him tonight, probably just blew up his lawsuit with today's actions

Yes i've lived in city terrace, Los angeles... tell me something i don't know pussy. Just because there are bad apples doesn't mean everyone's bad. Neither you or I know the full story, so keep your mouth shut or stop running it as if you know the complete situation.

From the facebook page someone posted, this guy sounds like an asshole. What is a ****ing fact is that he has been charged with Domestic violence, that alone that guy loses all ****ing respect and benefit of the doubt from me [not that it matters].

So if you ask me, they should have shot and killed him instead.
    Did you even read the document posted?

Allow me to summarize

1. Police called in during a non-violent verbal disagreement during which Mr Rosby was asked to leave his house for the evening by his wife. He complied.

2. Nevertheless - an army of officers swarmed the house and attacked Rosby - because he had earlier complained about a lack of African American officers within the department and a tendency toward racial profiling.

So what the **** are you talking about

The police are a bunch of wimps. If you are trained to serve and protect the public and you are afraid of a dog?

The dog is not going to kill a grown ass man, who is trained, such as that police officer. You're going to tell me a trained man is afraid of a dog bite?

What kind of trained law enforcement is he to be afraid of a dog and a dog bite to have to pull out his gun. A dog is not a life and death situation.

You obviously have never bitten by a dog.

The dog wasn't being that aggressive, it only snapped at him when he aggressively approached it.
    It doesn't matter, he felt he was in danger and there was a wild animal in front of him. Logical thinking is to defend yourself, so he shot it.

Dont get me wrong, the owner practically caused everything himself. But still the cops should have had some concern for the innocent dog.
    What do you expect the policeman to do, talk to the dog? The thing is if the dog stayed in the car they would just call animal control and be done with it, but the dog was obviously dangerous and the policeman got scared and defended himself.