Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad DwadeOverLebron's Avatar

Default Re: Jay Williams: "There were guys smoking weed before games."

Haha it was true.. you gotta throw marcus fizer in there also.. dude used to be at hooters all the time by ohare and looked stoned as hell.. one time I said wadup fizer and he just looked at me with a high as blank expression and didn't say a word.. fizer smoked for sure and so did jalen.. also jay williams is a bee itch!! I saw him at a club before he ever stepped on the court as a rookie and I was the only one who recognized him and I was a huge fan of his at duke.. I was like omg! jay williams!.. he turned around and looked at me, then he put his index finger to his lips and tells me to hushhhh.. I was deep as hell that day and was about to move on his ass, but my friend was a manager there and told me to chill out.. jay williams a beeeeeeitch!!!!

i believe it. i mean these dudes are used to the poverty lifestyle and then all of the sudden theyre millionaires with lots of downtime after gametime and practice. idle hands suddenly become the devil hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Jay Williams is a punk ass snitch. Hate that dude.

And who gives a shit if they smoke weed before the games? Big deal.
    well maybe williams wanted to win games, and that's why he gave a shit. quit acting hard on internet message boards

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by hipballinjigga
    I would agree but how can you ignore a player with that name (above in big font) not being a smoker?
    He most definitely was hahaha: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4163416

NBA sixth man of the year

Can't believe people still make a big deal out of weed in 2013, lol....You would think people would've gotten over that in the 70's...

All NBA players smoke weed/do some kind of recreational drugs... smh people.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    i believe it. i mean these dudes are used to the poverty lifestyle and then all of the sudden theyre millionaires with lots of downtime after gametime and practice. idle hands suddenly become the devil hands.
    "Poverty lifestyle"?

Its amazing that there are still people stupid and uninformed enough to believe that blazing is somehow linked to poor people.

Its pretty easy to figure out who doesn't get out of mom's basement much.

Not to mention that many NBA players have solid, middle-class childhoods. Stereotypes should be avoided.

Samurai Swoosh

Eddie Robinson, Jalen Rose, Eddy Curry ... not a doubt in my mind.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    I'm pretty sure Bulls small forward Eddie Robinson was always high as a kite, because all he ever talked about in espn magazine was food, television, and video games.
    That's all he could do, since he was always in the dog house. That dude hardly ever saw the floor.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
    Haha it was true.. you gotta throw marcus fizer in there also.. dude used to be at hooters all the time by ohare and looked stoned as hell.. one time I said wadup fizer and he just looked at me with a high as blank expression and didn't say a word.. fizer smoked for sure and so did jalen.. also jay williams is a bee itch!! I saw him at a club before he ever stepped on the court as a rookie and I was the only one who recognized him and I was a huge fan of his at duke.. I was like omg! jay williams!.. he turned around and looked at me, then he put his index finger to his lips and tells me to hushhhh.. I was deep as hell that day and was about to move on his ass, but my friend was a manager there and told me to chill out.. jay williams a beeeeeeitch!!!!
    You was about to "move" on him because he didn't want to be outed at the club?

Seriously?

What were you, in high school? What was he supposed to do? break down and sign an autograph and take a picture with you and give you his shoes?

Banned

If smoking weed help your team win games, then it is all cool. It didn't for that Bulls.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Jay Williams is a punk ass snitch. Hate that dude.

And who gives a shit if they smoke weed before the games? Big deal.
    I would think at least the owner of the team would have something to say.

royce needs to roll up a J and relax and get his ass on the court. My frineds all play sports very well high. I cannot for one and have tried, some people just get really centered and focused on their activity and forget the outside world when theyre high. But I understand Jay's hostility towards this since hes very well educated and obviously of a different mind set and morals then some of these athletes.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    only artest would drink hennessey at half time, and only he would admit to it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_377027.html
    "the Hennessey got me not knowing how ta act"

Local High School Star markymark's Avatar

1. Blazing up is awesome. Doing it before balling is twice as awesome. Won't affect you negatively at all if you know how to control your high, and these cats obviously do.

2. Jay Williams is a snitching b*tch. A disgrace to the real Jay Will who wrote the best basketball book of all time.