Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: My GF is getting too fat

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    Anyway, I think this thread is bogus.
    That was my first thought once I started reading the OP. It seems like a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Yeah they are, small and skinny men who rarely lift many weights.
    No, an average height man with a low body fat % can carry a lot of muscle and weigh between 160-180. About 170 is hardly skinny unless you're over 6' or have thick bones and a frame that naturally carries a good amount of weight.

168 is pretty damn big for a girl 5'8". Couldn't say if she's fat or not without seeing her, but it's well above what most girls would weigh at that height. An example of girl who isn't fat and probably weighs about that would be Serena Williams, and she's unusually big. I'm about that height, and maxed out at almost 150, and when I was that weigh, I didn't look like some frail, skinny guy. I was cut and looked/was pretty strong.

Greatest Of All Time Baller1986's Avatar

Default Terri Poch

Former WWE Wrestler Terri Poch aka the Original Tori. She's 5'8 (140 lbs).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xei...t#.UUVuOvK4bes
    Last edited by Baller1986; 03-17-2013 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234

No, an average height man with a low body fat % can carry a lot of muscle and weigh between 160-180. About 170 is hardly skinny unless you're over 6' or have thick bones and a frame that naturally carries a good amount of weight.

168 is pretty damn big for a girl 5'8". Couldn't say if she's fat or not without seeing her, but it's well above what most girls would weigh at that height. An example of girl who isn't fat and probably weighs about that would be Serena Williams, and she's unusually big. I'm about that height, and maxed out at almost 150, and when I was that weigh, I didn't look like some frail, skinny guy. I was cut and looked/was pretty strong.
    Uh, you can say any girl is fat if she's 170 and 5'8" or less. Apparently AllNet likes fat chicks, but that's cool because it's his own prerogative and I'm not gonna clown because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234

Yeah, Serena is 5'9 155 and thick as **** but AllNet knows girls who are average height, 170, and "pretty skinny" that aren't top 5 professional tennis players lol What a ****ing jackass.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Here's a a woman 10 lbs less than your plenty good woman at different heights!

AllNet's girl has to be 6'2 and 10 lbs heavier lol.
    that 5'11 broad's not bad at all until you get below the waist

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    1. How f*cking full of yourself are you? You won't make her your girlfriend until she reaches an arbitrary weight? Like you're some great incentive to do something for...

2. 10 year age gap, and exerting this kind of control over a young, most likely inexperienced girl.

3. And you're on board with her changing from med school to working in a pharmacy?

Way to screw up this bitch's life. I'd rather have a chubby doctor with a need to prove something than an in shape chick filling pill bottles and getting railed by an old guy with an inflated ego.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Didn't you break it off with a fat roommate a few days ago. Something you want to tell us?
    nah, wrong decade

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

my ex was 5'4" 110 lbs fresh outa college when we started dating. by the time we broke up 3 years she was around 130 lbs but she looked significantly bigger than that,especially when naked.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    that 5'11 broad's not bad at all until you get below the waist
    what's wrong with her hips? They look like child bearing hips to me. Would hit multiple times if given the chance.

If you NEED to tell your girlfriend to watch her weight then she is no good for you.

Some guys here reply with like " I dont let her eat "

LOL

IF she would be a normal woman you would not have to tell her anything about her weight, she would take care of herself.

But I forgot, you guys live in mufakin "Muricaaa!

Yea, a girl who's in the 160 or 170 range is fairly big for girl standards, unless she's unusually tall, say over 5'11". There's no way she's not even a little bit chubby, unless she's actually a pro athlete.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

a) thats a cheap ass bed at $400.
    b) I am guessing you started dating her in HS?
    c) how tall is she? 140 is pretty big to begin with. Damn 200. Thats what I weigh, and Im a 6'1" out of shape 34 year old dude.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Here's a a woman 10 lbs less than your plenty good woman at different heights!

AllNet's girl has to be 6'2 and 10 lbs heavier lol.
    girl at 5'11 looks alright. Any chick at 170 is definitely medically overweight unless shes over 6'.

7-time NBA All-Star

Yeah, Serena is 5'9 155 and thick as **** but AllNet knows girls who are average height, 170, and "pretty skinny" that aren't top 5 professional tennis players lol What a ****ing jackass.
    Serena is probably at least 170 herself, but with a big ass, big tits and unusually muscular arms and legs for a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    i am 192 5'11'' man. I was 160 when I didn't lift weights.
    Thats you tho, thats not men in general. You cant just tell someone what a full grown man stats are and thats that.