Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: KOBE or LBJ

Default Re: KOBE or LBJ

Quote Originally Posted by FOYE4MVP
    KOBE has rings
    KOBE>>>>>>lebron

/thread

Agreed, at this point Kobe is a little bit better.

But don't use the "Kobe has rings" argument. If LeBron played with a prime Shaq they would have destroyed people.

Local High School Star

I think they do different things well. Kobe's the great shooter, and LeBron has that physical edge down low where he can post up pretty much any small forward that guards him. The difference right now is rings, but if Bron starts to get his, the tide may shift to him.

Kobe

no contest

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl
    You know its funny. The series is tied 2-2 and LeBron scores 48 to lead them to a 3-2 lead (and eventually the series win). He scores 29 of his teams final 30 points. All the sudden, its one of the greatest performances ever in playoff history. You can't pick up a newspaper without seeing an article about it. And rightly so.

A year ago on the day, Dirk Knowitzki was headed into game 5 against Phoenix. He dropped 50 in regulation (48 mins) to lead the Mavs to a 3-2 series lead (and eventually the series win). He scored 22 in the 4th quarter alone. Yet its just chalked up as a great playoff performance and thats it. Funny how the media likes to play up certain players but not others.

My point? LeBron's outing was great. But it wasn't that unique. Generally speaking, its nothing we haven't seen before.
    You're talking as if the league hasn't marketed Dirk as one of they're premier players as well....

Quote Originally Posted by marny_navis
    I think they do different things well. Kobe's the great shooter, and LeBron has that physical edge down low where he can post up pretty much any small forward that guards him. The difference right now is rings, but if Bron starts to get his, the tide may shift to him.
    meh, I don't see LBJ getting any rings in Cleveland anytime soon... besides LB everyone else is way past their prime.

Saw a basketball once marklakers24's Avatar

Soory to say but kobe has the moves and kobe is the student of MJ and he has 3 rings already

Not airballing my layups anymore taibien86's Avatar

right now, kobe. the guy is the closest thing to jordan we may ever see.

Kobe Bryant will never lead his team into the NBA Finals while Lebron James has already lead the Cavaliers in the Finals with a bunch of D-Leaguers.

Lebron James > Kobe Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Kobe Bryant will never lead his team into the NBA Finals while Lebron James has already lead the Cavaliers in the Finals with a bunch of D-Leaguers.

Lebron James lead a bunch of D-leaguers to the Finals through the JV East.
    The Cavs in the West would not of gotten past the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    Lebron James lead a bunch of D-leaguers to the Finals through the JV East.
    The Cavs in the West would not of gotten past the first round.

Kobe have a superior supporting casts compare to Lebron.

Phil Jackson is a better coach than Mike Brown ( 9 NBA titles > Runner Up in the NBA Finals)

Saw a basketball once

Kobe have a superior supporting casts compare to Lebron.

Phil Jackson is a better coach than Mike Brown ( 9 NBA titles > Runner Up in the NBA Finals)

i dont know bout that..maybe this year... but last year lebron team was way better...first of all they had one of the best centers in the league and a powerfoward who avarages almost a double double...and then they had Hughes even though injured so was lamar...and then they had boobie who can shoot lights out...and then the rest of the cavs like sasha and andy...while lakers in a tougher division had Kobe, and injured lamar and Kwame and luke which was their whole front court.and they still went to da playoffs...so plz Kobe is better then LBJ..and plus remeber how many games kobe won for the lakers with shaq cuz shaq like lebron doesnt know how to finish games so 2 superstar that dont know how to finish a game wouldnt do u so good against the Spurs or a pheonix...

Quote Originally Posted by Cookkilla
    i dont know bout that..maybe this year... but last year lebron team was way better...first of all they had one of the best centers in the league and a powerfoward who avarages almost a double double...and then they had Hughes even though injured so was lamar...and then they had boobie who can shoot lights out...and then the rest of the cavs like sasha and andy...while lakers in a tougher division had Kobe, and injured lamar and Kwame and luke which was their whole front court.and they still went to da playoffs...so plz Kobe is better then LBJ..and plus remeber how many games kobe won for the lakers with shaq cuz shaq like lebron doesnt know how to finish games so 2 superstar that dont know how to finish a game wouldnt do u so good against the Spurs or a pheonix...

Lebron knows how to finish the game he scored 48 points against the mighty Detroit Pistons in Game 5 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals.

Lebron is a better player than Kobe Bryant

Not airballing my layups anymore Legend's Avatar

I wont go as fas as to say whose better than who, but i will say they both are supperior to each other in different categories!!

Shooting: Kobe
    Passing: LeBron
    Play Making: LeBron
    Dunking: LeBron (espeacially now)
    Cluthness: Kobe
    Finishig games: Kobe
    etc........

PS not saying that they arent good in the areas in which the other player is superior

Saw a basketball once

Le bron

end thread

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

All these stupid predictions are coming off as Ms Cleo like....

And I'd take Kobe anyday of the week over LBJ. These LBJ groupies are sickening Why do you guys obbesses over him so much? You even go to measures as to downplay other great players just to make your boyfriend(s) look good. Jesus F'in Christ.....Kobe and LBJ groupies are the worst fans I swear....LBJ isn't the player Kobe is period. And this is a non-biased answer. Why fans can't pull their heads out of their favorite players asses is beyond me.