Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Awesome Taj Gibson dunks in 2011 East Conf Finals Bulls-Heat Game 1

The dunk face on Wade is easily the dunk of the playoffs so far.

I honestly never thought Taj Gibson would be this good of a role player.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    Eh ... I thought it was a bigger deal for a small guy to dunk on a bigger guy.

Ie: Kevin Johnson dunking on Hakeem, Pippen over Ewing, etc. THAT's getting dunked on.

This a was a nice dunk, but really I think it's getting overplayed. Dunking on someone 5 inches shorter than you when he's jumping at a stand still and you're running full steam is not *that* big of a deal.
    So Taj is discriminated because of his height? Whatever dude.

I bet if it was Bosh doing something similar on some Bogans, you'd go crazy over it.

It's almost on par with the Kemp ferocious dunk on that scrub back in the 90's. But this might even be better because Wade is a superstar.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
    So Taj is discriminated because of his height? Whatever dude.

I bet if it was Bosh doing something similar on some Bogans, you'd go crazy over it.
    Why would I be going crazy over Bosh dunking on Bogans?

Maybe I'm old school but dunking on someone 5 inches shorter than you, especially when he's flat footed, isn't the end of the world.

Like I wouldn't go crazy if Scottie Pippen dunked on ... Allen Iverson, lol.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    Why would I be going crazy over Bosh dunking on Bogans?

Maybe I'm old school but dunking on someone 5 inches shorter than you, especially when he's flat footed, isn't the end of the world.

Like I wouldn't go crazy if Scottie Pippen dunked on ... Allen Iverson, lol.
    To be fair, Dwyane Wade is not Allen Iverson. We have grown to expect Wade to always make the spectacular play on offense and on defense. He is a tremendous shot blocking guard. He blocks people Taj's height as well as his own. Combine that expectation with people who really don't want to see this Heat team succeed and everything becomes a little more clear.

Also, it was a ballin' and righteous dunk. Dwyane went up. Taj went up higher. And harder. It was exciting. And awesome. Even as a Pistons guy, I loved when Joakim Noah dunked on Paul Pierce a few years ago and I loved Taj Gibson's dunk on Dwyane Wade last night. It had a great "have a taste of your own medicine, champ" feel to it.

Made that high school varsity squad lakerHater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flyin
    get that weak stuff outta here.

EDIT: requesting gif of just the part taj saying fck outta here
    its here: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=218150