Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: wwe edge retired?

Edge

Kizzle doe lol.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Edge's only break came from when he pulled a real life scum bag move and the interwebz finding out about it..

some talent

cut his hair and there is nothing special about him, just some tall skinny dude with no definition who made the spear look like the running hug..

Banned

that running hug doe...

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Edge was the Bret hart of His Generation. Cena and Batista are the Hogan's and Warrior while Lesnar and Orton were also good champions, but Edge had plenty of match of the year candidates and better story teller.
    Chris Benoit was.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Edge's only break came from when he pulled a real life scum bag move and the interwebz finding out about it..

some talent

cut his hair and there is nothing special about him, just some tall skinny dude with no definition who made the spear look like the running hug..
    I kind of agree. Edge was a good wrestler but it was more about his look - he was tall and had the looks of a star. That's what Vince McMahon seems to like.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen

some talent

lot of charisma, mic talent, good wrestler, could be one of the highflying sort or on the ground.... EDGE BATZ LeBron23

Main Event Christian >> Main Event Edge

Is WWE still a thing? I thought it died after Hardy, Edge and Rey left, all fan favorites. Cena's wrestling sucks, but he's a very chill cool dude, see his interview on stern for proof, so I like him.
    is the GOAT undertaker still wrestling? I heard he lost to lesnar at wrestlemania , haven't heard of a stupider twist of events by wwe writers since forever

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I saw Edge at Golds Gym many years ago when the WWF was in town. Talked to him for a few minutes. Wasn't as big as I expected but he was in great shape. He was a really nice guy though.

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Is WWE still a thing? I thought it died after Hardy, Edge and Rey left, all fan favorites. Cena's wrestling sucks, but he's a very chill cool dude, see his interview on stern for proof, so I like him.
    is the GOAT undertaker still wrestling? I heard he lost to lesnar at wrestlemania , haven't heard of a stupider twist of events by wwe writers since forever
    Wwe is still extremely popular and will stay that way. Yes Taker still wrassles, old heads like him, triple h, and Kane wont leave

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Nah bro, died after Savage, Hogan and Warrior left, all fan favorites.