Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Banned

Default Re: Show me proof that dinosaurs and other planets are real

Quote Originally Posted by zay_24
    We all know by now that shyt like dinosaurs are made up by satanist such as Darwin smmfh.

These creatures were not dinosaurs, in fact they were regular reptiles.
    A fact that you need to know is that reptiles never stop growing unless they die.
    So back in the days, before the flood in which it rained so much it covered the whole earth and drowned every thing not inside of Noahs ark which housed 148 different species of animals, people lived for hundreds of years.
    Example, Noah lived to be almost 1000. SO if the people lived about 10 times as long as they do now, so did the reptiles.
    So a 3 feet iguana would really be a 30 foot igauna by the end of his life.
    A 20 foot alligator nowadays would have been 200 feet back in the days.
    So there are no dinosaurs, just simply regular reptiles as you see today.

As far as planets, theres no visual proof of their existance.
    You post crap like that, and then demand proof of things which we actually can dig up, hold, see or visit?

You're out there man.

Made that high school varsity squad DwadeOverLebron's Avatar

You are partially correct.. dinosaurs is just a broad term generalizing mostly large "reptilian" animals roaming the earth during the jurassic to cretaceous periods. Most of the dinosaurs are labeled as a "reptile" so that's where you are correct.. but me (the smart guy) doesn't think you (the not so smart guy) meant "reptiles".. so when I destroy a few thousand brain cells and mentally take myself back to the days when I played death match between my hulk hogan, TMNT, panthera, spider man toy figures v.s. mumura, snakeman (from he man) ric flair, big john stud, and a bunch of no bodies from the mexican dollar store.. I realized you didn't mean reptiles.. you meant "lizards" DING!.. No they are absolutely NOT lizards and in fact labeled as a "reptilian".

Scientists cannot confirm however if dinosaurs are cold blooded in which it must be in order to be considered a reptile by definition. Until recently some scientists are theorizing that some species were in fact cold blooded and some were also warm blooded. But again those are just theories based on speculated analysis. So yes.. dinosaurs are considered reptiles. But then you also stated that they don't die from old age and get so large because of this fact. Well this is something called biological immortality.. which just like the cold/warm blooded theory is not proven, but no reputable scientist's are making claims of dinosaurs being biologically immortal. My theory is that it is not possible for land animals to be biologically immortal due to the fact that we are continuously generating cells and to replenish the dead cells throughout our life. There are only a few animals that are biologically immortal and they are mostly aquatic dependent. The two common ones most people can relate to are certain species of jellyfish and lobsters. So no I do believe you are incorrect about dinosaurs being large due to the fact that they live for so long.

Then you talked about moses living to 1000. Back then 90-95% (a lot of people even consider that to be a low estimate) of the population was illiterate. A lot of information was told verbally and then memorized. So when you have a bunch of people trying to tell the same story over and over again throughout centuries.. the same story can change drastically. A 1000 yrs? Ca mon dude.. if video didn't exist today.. there would be stories about how michael jordan jumped from half court and was the first human to record a three point dunk and was fouled.. making it a four point dunk! No don't believe that one either.

Planets are real dude.. get a telescope and check it out yourself. I'm so pissed you got me writing this much on ISH.. sheesh!

I remember this.

No way the OP was serious. He was trolling hard and got 9 pages of nonsense.

Local High School Star

I can't believe there are ISH regulars who haven't figured out who is behind this account.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    I can't believe there are ISH regulars who haven't figured out who is behind this account.

I'm sorry, I'm too new and need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    I'm sorry, I'm too new and need to know.
    It's hidden knowledge. If you wish to unlock its secrets, you must first drink an ice cold King Kobra 40 oz, and then put on that Black Rob song, "Like Whoa!" ... and then you look in the mirror and say "Like Whoah 10115" five times, in the dark. Then you flip the light switch back on. There'll obviously be nothing behind you. Then turn the light switch back off again, and say to yourself "I just did something really dumb, and really stupid, like whoa."

After you have completed this task, unlock the Achievement or Trophy depending on which console you swear your allegiance, come back here use the honor system and truthfully tell us you have accomplished the entire ordeal, and then we'll tell you who is behind the OP's fake account.

MOUNTAIN DEW IS THE BEST SODA EVER MADE

So many people feeding the troll.

   

Very good NBA starter

dude, you're pulling out threads from almost half-a-decade ago

   

inorite?

but hey, i googled insidehoops and dinosaurs and found this thread. in any case, i LIKE this cartoonist and wanted to share the fun. so f-ck you if you were hoping for more from me this particular time... there IS NO MORE today, my dear.

are you my enemy, DCL?
    because it would be FUN to have an enemy on ISH. :)

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

rated this 5 stars because an obvious troll squeezed 10 pages out of the OTC
    Last edited by Crimsonrain777; 09-13-2015 at 04:30 AM.