Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Fellas want quick cash do Violent Duct, No Hay Bronco from Gerald. Want to repeat mission? Click Y (like) then click RT soon after. Just hit up gun store before mission. Gun stores are nearby. Get $9,000 each time. Violent Duct is the one you want tho because its a short mission. 2-3mins max.

Another mission with a huge payout is Ron's Base Invaders. $25,000. Need to fly a plane into the military base and blow up 3 Jets. Need explosives.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    I found a very cheesy way to make money fast.

Go rob a gas station, step outside after getting the money and press the pause button, go to the PlayStation Store or the XBox equivalent at the end of the pause menu, click on it, click X or A when it says it'll save the progress, exit the PS/XBox store, and you'll return right in front of the gas station you were robbing without a wanted level. Rinse and repeat. I went from $70k to $104k in just ~15 minutes.
    Tried it and the store is locked after the 3rd or 4th holdup. Plus I dont like the fact it throws me into a public lobby. I start off with a closed lobby for two hold ups then the third time? Public. Cant do them especially when I have constant bounties on my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    Rockstar already said that heists will be added in the coming weeks, along with the user content creator.
    Yeah just read it this morning. Better be free and not DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Tried it and the store is locked after the 3rd or 4th holdup. Plus I dont like the fact it throws me into a public lobby. I start off with a closed lobby for two hold ups then the third time? Public. Cant do them especially when I have constant bounties on my head.
    Ah, it must be the bounties preventing you from doing it.
    I robbed the same store for $50k+, ended up getting killed by a good Samaritan I wasn't paying attention to, respawned near a completely different gas station and then robbed that one until I got $205k.
    I bought my apartment.

Anybody want to play with me on PS3? Username is Manual_Required.

I've really been enjoying the radio satire lately. I just heard one about how Americans don't get soccer because it isn't 75% commercials and one about socialized healthcare which were pretty funny. Stuff like that is one of my favorite things about the GTA games.

My character got deleted. I was rank 16, had that $205k apartment, and countless hours of gameplay. All for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    My character got deleted. I was rank 16, had that $205k apartment, and countless hours of gameplay. All for nothing.
    Its been happening to a lot of players man. Crazy! I'm scared to log on now.

Add me to the list of deleted characters.

Close to level 30 (inches) and $490,000+ in cash. Gone!
    Last edited by GOBB; 10-06-2013 at 02:04 PM.

I read that your character is not actually deleted when it makes you build a new one to play online. It's just the cloud servers acting up, and they just can't retrieve your player info/stats. It's only deleted if you overwrite your original character which happens when you create a new one.

So don't make a new character if it asks you to. Just give it a while and try again when the servers are up if you don't want to lose your character. Hope that made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    I read that your character is not actually deleted when it makes you build a new one to play online. It's just the cloud servers acting up, and they just can't retrieve your player info/stats. It's only deleted if you overwrite your original character which happens when you create a new one.

So don't make a new character if it asks you to. Just give it a while and try again when the servers are up if you don't want to lose your character. Hope that made sense.
    Hope this report is accurate because i told some people it. Honestly it doesnt make much sense (not attacking u) but whatever. I needed a break anyway. Football sunday, redzone and tonights boardwalk/homeland.

Banned

I hate when your rob a store and another players tries to rob you. One time I anticipated someone about to rob me after I robbed the store so I run to the back of the store saved me money to by bank using my phone so when he killed me he got nothing plus the police was after him now

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    I hate when your rob a store and another players tries to rob you. One time I anticipated someone about to rob me after I robbed the store so I run to the back of the store saved me money to by bank using my phone so when he killed me he got nothing plus the police was after him now
    I dont think he would have taken that money anyway. Think you drop only $100. Now when you carry more than $5,000? I dont know how that works. I'll assume whatever you have over that amount is dropped? Unsure.

Funny nonetheless. Thats why I dont play in public lobbies.

I dont think he would have taken that money anyway. Think you drop only $100. Now when you carry more than $5,000? I dont know how that works. I'll assume whatever you have over that amount is dropped? Unsure.

Funny nonetheless. Thats why I dont play in public lobbies.
    You're correct, you only drop the money if it's over $5,000. If you're carrying under $5,000, you drop $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    You're correct, you only drop the money if it's over $5,000. If you're carrying under $5,000, you drop $100.
    Thanks. I've yet to come across someone who carried over $5,000 and I took it. I would love to be a fly on that persons wall whom it has happened too.

Thanks. I've yet to come across someone who carried over $5,000 and I took it. I would love to be a fly on that persons wall whom it has happened too.
    I haven't either. I immediately deposit the money if I have over 5k on me. You basically have to be lucky enough to run into someone that just finished a mission and gun him down.

I haven't played the game since my character got deleted because I am under the impression that I might be able to get dude back once the cloud b.s is fixed.

I have a question, though:

Have you guys ever encountered anyone doing anything nice during the public free roam?
    Whether it be helping you get your stolen car back or just giving you a ride around the town, whatever. Anyone?