Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default 3rd Presidential debate: focuses on foreign policy, Monday Oct 22th 9:00 pm EST

Discuss here. Romney will win this debate by decent margin.

Default Re: 3rd Presidential debate: focuses on foreign policy, Monday Oct 22th 9:00 pm EST

Out of all 291 of your posts, have you had a single one that wasn't Mitt Romney nu[COLOR="Black"]t[/COLOR]huggging or Obama bashing?
    Last edited by TheSilentKiller; 10-22-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Default Re: 3rd Presidential debate: focuses on foreign policy, Monday Oct 22th 9:00 pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    Out of all 291 of your posts, have you had a single one that wasn't Mitt Romney ******ging or Obama bashing?
    I've made threads about gays, hip-hop, and tv shows. You mad, lib?

I can't make a debate thread?

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    I've made threads about gays, hip-hop, and tv shows. You mad, lib?

I can't make a debate thread?
    The sad thing is, I am not liberal. I am moderately conservative but people like you are the reason I want Obama to win.

How about making a debate thread and not making your first post a dic[COLOR="Black"]kr[/COLOR]iding stance without backing it up?

Discuss here. Romney will win this debate by decent margin.
    are you seriously this delusional about romney's foreign policy? vs's obamas?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    The sad thing is, I am not liberal. I am moderately conservative but people like you are the reason I want Obama to win.

How about making a debate thread and not making your first post a dic[COLOR="Black"]kr[/COLOR]iding stance without backing it up?
    Romney is going to expose Obama on Libya issue.

Romney is going to expose Obama on Libya issue.
    I'm glad you backed up your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    are you seriously this delusional about romney's foreign policy? vs's obamas?

Why do people overrate Obama on foreign policy? Our present policies are not great.. Severe Cyber attack from Iran on U.S. Banks and Persian Gulf oil and gas companies. Our Americans get killed unnecessarily because of lack of security. Let's watch Obama run on that record.
    Last edited by longhornfan1234; 10-22-2012 at 01:31 PM.

I'm going to watch MSNBC's coverage tonight. I have a little crush on Rachel Maddow.

Say what you want but Obama's and Romney's "foreign policies" are actually pretty much the same, except Romney seems more interested in getting us into a war with Iran.

Why do people overrate Obama on foreign policy? Our present policies is not great.. Severe Cyber attack from Iran on U.S. Banks and Persian Gulf oil and gas companies. Our Americans get killed unnecessarily because of lack of security. Let's watch Obama run on that record.
    Romney is going to have to present alternatives though. He seems very hawkish at a time the american public is not. I'm curious how he approaches things. Suggesting action against Iran and Syria, etc. isn't going to be well received.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Romney is going to have to present alternatives though. He seems very hawkish at a time the american public is not. I'm curious how he approaches things. Suggesting action against Iran and Syria, etc. isn't going to be well received.
    He won't say it though, I hope Obama says what Romney wants to do, or at least that's what he insinuated before, but then again he might just flip flop once more and say he wants peace.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I would not be the least bit surprised if Romney flip flops on his previous hawkish stance, he's flip flopped on almost all his other views and mouthbreathers like longhornfan1234 and the general American public don't seem to give a fvck.
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-22-2012 at 01:40 PM.

If there is anyone who hasn't already made up their mind by now, they should probably just kill themselves.

\voted Absentee last week