Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Damn, I think that branch broke off.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Yeah, I think Juice will come clean to the club and the club won't even hurt him or even kick him out but use this to their advantage against Roosevelt and Potter.

I knew Potter was dirty, I just didn't know how. Roosevelt may end up turning on him and helping out the club someway, somehow.

And lol, if I was Gemma, I wouldn't want that fat nerd prospect watching my house.

I was hoping that Potter wasn't going to become another typical ATF agent like Kohn and Stahl. His character seemed much more interesting at the beginning of the season.

I think there's still more to him but he's definitely a piece of crap for what he's doing to Roosevelt and Juice.

I love how the level of violence is just right in the show. Like when they broke into that Mexican's apartment, I wasn't expecting the other to come out from the back room. Then he blasts the lady on the couch and gets blasted in return.

And yeah, Clay is slowly losing his power here. He's making enemies, and they are all inside the club it seems. He's neck deep in this cartel shit and he basically hired a hitman to eliminate Tara. If he isn't dead or out of the club and far, far away by the end of the season, then I don't know what's up.

Another awesome episode. Next week looks like it will be insane. It took some serious balls for Bobby to challenge Clay.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Clay will have to divert the blame for this stuff to someone else, just like he did with Opie's wife in blaming the 69ers.

I could see him rallying the club around the notion of this competitor cartel coming after them. Admitting some mistake in getting involved, and keeping his history hidden away for some time further. I fully expect Piney to get it soon.

I sort of like the idea of Juice dieing here. It makes the show feel more dangerous, as if fewer people are safe. But I have a feeling he'll somehow survive. Chibs and Tig may make it there just in time. Then they'll have to question where all his guilt is coming from.

Impetious move by Bobby, albeit ballsy. The only person he has to know will side with him is Piney. I can't imagine someone voting against him for the simple fact of retribution should he not be ousted.

If Jax were to campaign for a vote, then I would see no problem witth him winning. Bobby, Opie, Piney, and Jax would be 4 and Chibbs always sides with Jax. I doubt that happens tho, its likely that Jax will support Clay's leadership because of their deal.

I can't see it happening either. I can't picture Clay as the VP. I don't think he could handle it..

So a member can ask to vote for a new leader just like that? Any time they want?

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    Yeah, I think Juice will come clean to the club and the club won't even hurt him or even kick him out but use this to their advantage against Roosevelt and Potter.

It's almost the same exact storyline as before. Potter is Kahn. Roosevelt is becoming Unser. And Juice is in the same role Gemma was. And last time it was Jax doing the manipulating, that character hasn't been introduced yet.

They're of differing levels of their roles, like Roosevelt isn't nearly as sympathetic as Unser was, but they're still kind of falling into the same layout.

There is some discussion going on about what if John Teller is still alive?

From recent blog posted by Kurt Sutter:

As I close in on writing the last three episodes of the season, I am beginning to clearly see the final act of Sons. This awareness took me back to the Hamlet archetype that inspired the show and I'm trying to envision how much of the series will eventually come back around to that homage.

Some. I think.

There are big character shifts in season four. We knock people off the fence and we make them choose. The finale for season four will feel like a series end in a lot of ways, but the truth is, it will create a new beginning. The beginning of the end. Season five and six, if I'm lucky enough to get, will explore that new dynamic. Season seven will be all about the fall of heroes and the rise of men.

As far as potential shit I may actually steal from the Bard, it comes down to themes. I will definitely continue to play out the ghost of Hamlet's father theme, the conflicted son theme and the plotting mother theme. As well as some others. And there may even be a few narrative lifts from the Shakespearean playbook as well.
    I won't spoil those. I can tell you this, the show doesn't end in a pool of blood with all players dead.

That will happen in season six... just kidding. I think.

And in light of my recent social media extraction, I thought I'd leave you with this from Act 1, scene 3:

"Give thy thoughts no tongue."

Something just doesn't add up with Clay and the letters and everything. I mean you would think that if he thought he was in any sort of real danger with Jax possibly finding out about the letters that he would run off. There's no way he can think he can just have Tara get taken out and Jax won't suspect something.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    Something just doesn't add up with Clay and the letters and everything. I mean you would think that if he thought he was in any sort of real danger with Jax possibly finding out about the letters that he would run off. There's no way he can think he can just have Tara get taken out and Jax won't suspect something.
    If Tara does get taken out then Clay needs to take out Unser and probably Piney as well. Unser will not keep quiet about that and Piney after already losing his daughter in law would not stand for it either. Really now that I think of it after everyone finding out about Donna, the whole club may be suspicous of Clay and if they think he purposely had Tara killed I don't think even Tig would stand by him.

Clay is not the type to ever run off though, and even if he did, he's got no where to go and nothing else to do. At least if Jax ran for somethign he could take Tara with him but Clay couldn't let all this get out and then expect Jemma to follow him, she would ultimately side with Jax over Clay.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    Clay will have to divert the blame for this stuff to someone else, just like he did with Opie's wife in blaming the 69ers.

I could see him rallying the club around the notion of this competitor cartel coming after them. Admitting some mistake in getting involved, and keeping his history hidden away for some time further. I fully expect Piney to get it soon.

I sort of like the idea of Juice dieing here. It makes the show feel more dangerous, as if fewer people are safe. But I have a feeling he'll somehow survive. Chibs and Tig may make it there just in time. Then they'll have to question where all his guilt is coming from.
    Impetious move by Bobby, albeit ballsy. The only person he has to know will side with him is Piney. I can't imagine someone voting against him for the simple fact of retribution should he not be ousted.
    I really thought Juice had died until reading the episode description where it says 'Juice is cornered by Linc Potter's scheme and attempts to commit suicide by the end of the episode.'

Also, if you look up the actor who plays Juice, Theo Rossi, he has no other projects going on right now and usually if someone is being killed off in a show for good you can already see them working on a new show or something.