Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

After my first (and only) heartbreak, I somehow entangled myself in a series of events that led to me being a regular on the local swinger's scene for years.

Needless to say, public office is out of the question for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    After my first (and only) heartbreak, I somehow entangled myself in a series of events that led to me being a regular on the local swinger's scene for years.

Needless to say, public office is out of the question for me.
    what was that shit like?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Why are cousins always so hot?

Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

I sat down next to a fat guy on the bus once, and let one rip(farted). I got off shortly afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppabull
    I sat down next to a fat guy on the bus once, and let one rip(farted). I got off shortly afterwards.

you'd be ashamed to tell people in real life about farting?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    The cousin thing is weird, but harmless, though there really isn't an explanation for jacking off in the girl's underwear. If you're friend was aware you did that to his sister, he really should have kicked your ass for it. If someone jacked off in your sister's underwear without her knowing, what would you do?

And you completely dodging the most important parts. How many people do you think have substance abuse problems and how many people do you think go around jacking off into random girl's underwear without their knowledge?

And more importantly, my actions are only relevant to myself. Yours do no harm to yourself, and only impact others. If you don't see a difference then there's really no hope for you.

And back to the cousin thing, I targeted you on that because you made the bold claim that every guy fantasizes about a cousin.
    Actually no. You were committing a crime and if you got arrested you would be put in jail where every ones tax money would be paying for you. Plus you were setting an awful example for anyone who may have been around you, plus you were disappointing anyone who may be family or friend by doing it.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Actually no. You were committing a crime and if you got arrested you would be put in jail where every ones tax money would be paying for you. Plus you were setting an awful example for anyone who may have been around you, plus you were disappointing anyone who may be family or friend by doing it.
    I'd get the worst out of the jail experience, by far, and really the money any individual would pay for such a thing is something nobody could possibly notice. I didn't do drugs around kids either so this example thing is some of the worst horseshit I've read. Pretty much everyone I was hanging out with had been to prison, done far worse shit than I'd dream of doing, and were older for the most part. I did not influence anyone to do drugs, and have made it a rule to never introduce anyone to them. Fact is, I always preferred doing drugs alone, and always thought it was a pain in the ass where you go to get your shit and getting into a situation where you end up hanging out.

As far as disappointing family and friends? This is the biggest joke, I won't get into specifics, but I'll just say that my family has disappointed me, and I can honestly say I don't owe them shit. The only family member who hasn't disappointed me, has their own addiction problems, which I'd say are worse than mine and have gone on longer.

Friends? My "friends" were the people I was smoking crack with, or the people introducing me to dealers. One of only a few friends I had who occasionally had my back was the same person who introduced me to both crack and heroin.

So once again, you've proven to be ignorant. All you did was repeat some bad cliches that sound straight out of an after school special.

I've scratched my balls and smelled my hand before.

I then headed straight to the shower.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

I saw Pootie Tang in the theaters.

When I was a little kid I used to like to look at the women in the bra section of the JCPenney catalog.

And I also liked looking at the naked tribe women in National Geographic.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Try watching a whole episode of iCarly without getting an erection. I dare you

Quote Originally Posted by bmd
    When I was a little kid I used to like to look at the women in the bra section of the JCPenney catalog.

And I also liked looking at the naked tribe women in National Geographic.
    You're not...KickAss right?

Learning to shoot layups MtMutombo's Avatar

oh god this is back

Glad I can go re-read Ace23 tho
    Last edited by MtMutombo; 03-15-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Serious playground baller usa hoops's Avatar

I was an adult track coach, and an underage sophmore made out with me. She found herself alone with me, and she went for it. She was way too fine to resist.

Hey I think I found SilktheShocker IRL. NSFW

http://imgur.com/xk7r6