Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: :(

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Default Re: :(

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    It's obvious the Upgrayyed has never played basketball in his life.

Its obvious he's not a Bulls fan. We don't need any of those idiots on our team board.

You guys know that's Conan right?

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    You guys know that's Conan right?
    Is LosBulls Conan too?

It's simple trade Deng around the trade deadline or sooner don't see it helping much waiting too long. In the off season amnesty Boozer. It wouldn't make much sense keeping these guys past this season. Jimmy Butler is more than capable to step in as Deng's replacement and there's a possibility Kevin Love could actually sign with the Bulls if the team make a serious pursuit for him. Plus I heard that Nikola Mirotic could come to the Bulls next season and he's pretty damn good. If the Bulls really want to build for the future they got to make some changes soon. It would be wise for them to collect a number of draft picks for the upcoming draft because it's going to be a good one. First step is to get the highest pick possible for Deng and then make other moves to free up some more money such as trading for 2nd round picks and expiring contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    Is LosBulls Conan too?
    I don't think so, I just think he's your average teenager who's just a bulls fan and not a basketball fan.

Unfortunate to see Rose go down again and I want to somehow still keep some hope alive that this was just a freak injury and that he will be able to come back and stay healthy once he gets this other knee in order now. With that being said his health is such an unknown and the reality of him continuing to be injury prone for the rest of his career seeming more and more possible we just can't keep relying on him to be our savior.

I want to believe that he can come back, be himself and carry us, but I think we as fans and the organization itself would be making a mistake if we were relying on that. We have to get him some help. Different help. This team has to be able to make some moves and change up this roster now.