Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Nero has been my favorite character this season. Anyways, I didn't start watching this show till about 4 months ago. Was bored one day and just clicked it on Netflix. Great decision. Probably my top 3 favorite show of all time.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Nero has been my favorite character this season. Anyways, I didn't start watching this show till about 4 months ago. Was bored one day and just clicked it on Netflix. Great decision. Probably my top 3 favorite show of all time.

Make sure you watch Season 2 when you have the chance. This is actually the worst season of the series.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday

I really hate Nero, but for the sake of full disclosure, I have an irrational dislike for Jimmy Smits. I'm not sure where it stems from, but I know it has some roots in his role on Season 3 of Dexter, which I know some people really liked, but I found bordering on unwatchable.

Anyone notic Jane's Addiction / Red Hot Chili Pepper / Former Mr. Carmen Electra / Ink Wars celebrity host Dave Navarro as Nero's essay last week. To describe him as Wooden would be an insult cigar store Indians. And I get the sense he'll be recurring. How they convinced this guy to do a bad mexican dude gang banger accent really should be reviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I really hate Nero, but for the sake of full disclosure, I have an irrational dislike for Jimmy Smits. I'm not sure where it stems from, but I know it has some roots in his role on Season 3 of Dexter, which I know some people really liked, but I found bordering on unwatchable.

Anyone notic Jane's Addiction / Red Hot Chili Pepper / Former Mr. Carmen Electra / Ink Wars celebrity host Dave Navarro as Nero's essay last week. To describe him as Wooden would be an insult cigar store Indians. And I get the sense he'll be recurring. How they convinced this guy to do a bad mexican dude gang banger accent really should be reviewed.
    lol, couldn't put my finger on who he was. knew he was some rock star tho.

I didn't get the point in Jax inserting heroin into chicks arm. It only stays in your system for a couple days.

I was expecting the Irish to break Clay out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    I didn't get the point in Jax inserting heroin into chicks arm. It only stays in your system for a couple days.
    I think opiates are detectable in your blood/urine/hair for longer than that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

It only stays in your system for a few days, which is long enough to prevent her from going to the cops with what she knows. If she goes to the cops after it is out of her system, then her story of finding that stuff out while she was kidnapped doesn't seem believable and it just seems like a play for the kids.

[COLOR="White"]Really enjoyed the finale. Really unsure on what direction season 6 is going to go in now though.. Tara wants out, Jax has an ultimatum, (same as every other season lol) and we follow Clays trip to prison..

And did anyone else get infuriated when they seen the fighting dogs. I hate that shit. And otto biting his tongue off... god damn.. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"]White text above for spoilers[/COLOR]

NBA rookie of the year

There's little no doubt that it's the retired marshall who set up Tara's arrest. Not Peg Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    It only stays in your system for a few days, which is long enough to prevent her from going to the cops with what she knows. If she goes to the cops after it is out of her system, then her story of finding that stuff out while she was kidnapped doesn't seem believable and it just seems like a play for the kids.
    I hear ya. In the real world tho, that chick would have absolutely no trouble gaining custody of her child. Even excluding the stuff that happened in Belfast.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Sorry, but didn't like this season at all. Too much crap going on at once for Sutter to put into only 13 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Sorry, but didn't like this season at all. Too much crap going on at once for Sutter to put into only 13 episodes.
    Season was a disappointment, but the season finale delivered.

I wanted Pope to last more than this season. Seemed like he had a lot of promise, and then he is just gone pretty suddenly.

I have a theory on how Clay survives next season. Right now, he is arrested for the murder of Pope and the bounty is on him. But Jemma's official report will be put in question by Jax or somebody to get Tara out of jail, but by putting Jemma's report in question, that may get Clay off the hook as well. After Clay is freed, then the heat will come down on the club as a whole, and we will see another war between Jax, Pope's assassin's, and maybe Pope's old crew as well.

I also still want a return of the white power guys from season 2.

i knew pope was gone because he has a new show coming out with that dude from 90210.

i knew pope was gone because he has a new show coming out with that dude from 90210.
    Glad I didn't know that.

Also, I'm thinking we haven't seen the last of the guy that had his face pressed into nails. No reason for that guy to live other than to have him coming back later looking like a Bond villain.