Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 4

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Default Re: Battlefield 4

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    The preorder of BF3 only got you the first expansion. Same as this one. If you were premium you had to plunk down another 60 after release.
    yeah you're right, i checked and i dont have the premium. i do remember my local store selling it on preorder for around $35 tho, the lowest i could find for BF4 was $48.

Until i get a nxet gen console or gaming pc iam not gonna play BF4 i want the full experience not a watered down one.

its a good thing i didn't buy a 1440p display, i'm gonna have to upgrade my graphics as well if i did

You'd be lucky to run that with a 780.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Just got this today, game is soo good! They've really tightened up the feel of the game from BF3. I got it on PC, I couldn't imagine getting this for console.

looks like the release day problems are 'fixed'. before the patch game kept crashing for me, i could't even finish a single match. after the patch it didn't crash anymore, but i kept on getting disconnected. did a little research and it said somewhere to close the bluetooth tray app, i did and haven't been disconnected since.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    You'd be lucky to run that with a 780.
    which reminds me..i'm tempted to buy one after the price drops but i guess i still don't need if i continue with 1080p, i have a 7970 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    Just got this today, game is soo good! They've really tightened up the feel of the game from BF3. I got it on PC, I couldn't imagine getting this for console.
    honestly i really don't see that much difference from bf3 in terms of graphics, but they did allow destruction on an even higher level

game actually looks worse then BF3 on the Ps3, there's texture drops, I hate the new controls, no team chat, but worst part is how bad it looks compared to Bf3, its so bad in one stage the stairs lost there shape and just became a brown flat ramp, the boxes lost there wood texture and just became brown polygons.

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    game actually looks worse then BF3 on the Ps3, there's texture drops, I hate the new controls, no team chat, but worst part is how bad it looks compared to Bf3, its so bad in one stage the stairs lost there shape and just became a brown flat ramp, the boxes lost there wood texture and just became brown polygons.
    Battlefield ever have full team chat? Squad sure, but squad worked for me just fine in the beta.

The experience on current consoles sucks balls. For all the reasons you said, but even BF3 pushed the consoles to the brink.

it has built-in voip right? i don't know how to enable that..i've been hearing random voices lol

Love Live Life

How is this on 360?

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    it has built-in voip right? i don't know how to enable that..i've been hearing random voices lol
    there is built in squad chat... pretty sure the default was pressing alt to talk? not sure exactly but pretty sure you can disable squad voip.

You can turn it off in settings on the audio tab. We just use Vent so it's unnecessary.

any of you guys playing together? i've never played bf3 regularly for more than a month, so i only know pub games/servers. last time i played together consistently with a group was in crysis 2

I play with a few friends from my long time MMO guild, but we aren't super serious with a clan and a server.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

I played with the most infuriating group yesterday. Was playing Obliteration on the Prison map. The other side was doing a GREAT job of sticking together and really playing as a team. My side was playing totally illogically and selfishly. I definitely will find a group to stick with once I'm more comfortable with the game.