Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: God iz real.

Default Re: God iz real.

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
    Try to understand. Thats all im asking bro.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Atheists are the biggest scum on planet. Worse than any murderer or rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    comparing the bible to the big bang theory as if they are equal in terms of evidence or scientific support is just wrong. There is a lot of effort and mathematical calculations that go into the big bang theory that about 13.7 billion years ago the big bang occurred. There is a lot of evidence that all the basic elements like oxygen and carbon are made in the stars and the more complex elements are made when a star explodes. Scientists have built the large hadron collider to test some of theories about how particles reacted when split and smashed together. Supposedly scientists agree the results were predicted by the big bang theory, which as a scientific theory offers predictive value.

There is zero evidence that the book of genesis is true. The bible's origin of the world if you take it literally is conclusively false.
    1. the planet earth is 4 billion years old, not 6,000 or even 10,000 years old. Carbon dating is used to support the 4 billion year figure and other experiments as well.

2. Humans evolved from a common ancestor we share with chimps and bonobos. We have an even earlier common ancestor with gorillas. All the great african apes (including humans) are even more distantly related to south america orangutans. Man was not sculpted by god. Woman was not made by the ribs of the first man.

3. the movement of modern humans took about 15,000 years to move out of africa and into the rest of the world (europe and asia). 20,000 years to move across the bering straits into north and south america. we were not expelled from the garden of eden because eve ate an apple that a talking snake tricked her into eating.

There is no more more evidence indicating the bible's version of how the universe originated is true than there is for the theory that zeus' mom and dad had a fight. gaia and chronos beat each other or something. maybe it was zeus that killed chronos or was it when he trapped the titans under mount olympus.
    Where does mathematics calculations come from? where do we get our critical thinking from? come on man. You keep saying when star explodes, but didnt it say in tha bible that God made tha stars right? They tell u its a billion years old, but that is false. Idf man was not made by God then who made us? who made tha chimps for cryin out loud? your points are not making any sense. Why are we still breathing? who gave us thoughts? Ideas? ability to walk? talk? build? destroy? etc. not no damn particles in tha air I tell u that.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Its very sad that they can go through life like this smh.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Did you ever even read the bible? Probably not. Read this. Do you have fun making up your own religion?
    You want proof? who do tha illuminati, one world government leaders, free masons, skull and bones, bliderburg group etc. worship? they worship satan, they call up demons to produce evil works in their life, heard of them?? they tha same ones who hates jesus, sometimes they will wear emblems such as chains or diamond encrusted pieces to mock him, and what they do as leaders with this world? and behind tha scenes in this world? start wars, kill people, set up blood sacrifices for their evil doings, mind control us with certain tv programs, media lies, certain advertisments, many celebritys who are corrupt that are nothing but illuminati puppets and hate God themselves, deceive everybody with poision that will eventually kill us physically and spiritually in foods, candy, liquor, smoking, man tha list goes on. If you think about it deeply, everything what Im saying really adds up man.

raep tiem

Lol

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    Where does mathematics calculations come from? where do we get our critical thinking from? come on man. You keep saying when star explodes, but didnt it say in tha bible that God made tha stars right? They tell u its a billion years old, but that is false. Idf man was not made by God then who made us? who made tha chimps for cryin out loud? your points are not making any sense. Why are we still breathing? who gave us thoughts? Ideas? ability to walk? talk? build? destroy? etc. not no damn particles in tha air I tell u that.
    Ya, and dbz comics say that god is a great martial artist called the supreme kai
    Which one is true?

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

You want proof? who do tha illuminati, one world government leaders, free masons, skull and bones, bliderburg group etc. worship? they worship satan, they call up demons to produce evil works in their life, heard of them?? they tha same ones who hates jesus, sometimes they will wear emblems such as chains or diamond encrusted pieces to mock him, and what they do as leaders with this world? and behind tha scenes in this world? start wars, kill people, set up blood sacrifices for their evil doings, mind control us with certain tv programs, media lies, certain advertisments, many celebritys who are corrupt that are nothing but illuminati puppets and hate God themselves, deceive everybody with poision that will eventually kill us physically and spiritually in foods, candy, liquor, smoking, man tha list goes on. If you think about it deeply, everything what Im saying really adds up man.

Oh God no, please don't tell me you're one of those people.

Please, just stop.

Banned

Demons are real. Same thing happens to me when Im half sleep, couldnt move, fighting with them, thats real. Its no hallucination, forget what them doctors say too, them demons aka fallen angels iz mad at us cuz we have a chance to be with God while they dont cuz they got cast out of heaven,especially tha people who doing good, trying to do good, and anointed to do good, they want to put that deep fear in us which God dont want us to fear in tha first place. and that whole hallucination nonsense is straight from satan, think about it thats why they dont bother you like that anymore cuz of your faith and beliefs, they have done their job. Real talk.
    That experience happened to me about 4 or 5 months back. You said they won't bother me after they've done their job, but I've been atheist for a decade now, since I was 15 or 16 years old lol. Maybe they were bothering me because I still have a Bible in my appartment? Would you suggest that I remove the Bible from my appartment immediately?

I saw two different demons that same night. First I woke up and there was a demon covered in fur standing at my feet and just staring at me. I went back to sleep. I woke up again on my side and another demon was holding my head and had an arm around my body. After a minute though, I was able to get ahold of this demons head and bash it into the wall until I was fully awake and nothing was there. I thought a person needs the help of God and to invoke his name in order to defeat dark forces like this? Why should I feel the need to ask for anyone's help when I defeated the demon all on my own?

Did you watch that clip on morality? If scientists are the agents of the Devil, I guess I've sold my soul to the Devil and there's no turning back now.
    Last edited by FiveRings; 09-17-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Banned

Try to understand. Thats all im asking bro.
    Alright...

babies were born with illnesses and limbs for harsh reasons, like I said before, people in tha past can curse their descendents in tha future
    How exactly are the actions of descendents thousands of years ago the cause of a baby being born with its organs outside of its body? I'd love to hear more details on this.

And how did you come by this information?

Banned

some of their thought processes make no sense, but this is an exaggeration.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Ya, and dbz comics say that god is a great martial artist called the supreme kai
    Which one is true?
    It lets me know that dbz comics got more sense then athiests.

Quote Originally Posted by travelingman

Oh God no, please don't tell me you're one of those people.

Please, just stop.
    Please stop what? telling tha truth? laying down facts that you are obviously blind to understand?