Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast
    Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm a ****ing genious.

BOGGAN IS A MAN!!!! YES HIS NAME IS BOGGAN, NOT BOGAN.

you already lost all respect from me.

nice call on boggan tho, he was on target tonight.

But let me guess, Durants still overrated right?

Banned

Default ...

Durant is making a case for the #1 pick. Seriously this guy is going to be a star in the league,im predicting a top 10 player.

i hope the bulls get him

NBA Superstar

Remember when MSU beat Texas too? lol

This is hilarious.

NBA Superstar

Dude, like I give a **** about respect.

On a serious note, right now he's playing amazing and he will seriously be considered by some teams over Oden.

The fact is he isn't one of the greatest freshmen ever like many experts have said. Fact is, he won't lead Texas anywhere close to a title. Fact is, when he plays a great frontcourt he will be left to rely on his shot and it won't fall all game...if it's on that game.

On a serious note, right now he's playing amazing and he will seriously be considered by some teams over Oden.

The fact is he isn't one of the greatest freshmen ever like many experts have said. Fact is, he won't lead Texas anywhere close to a title. Fact is, when he plays a great frontcourt he will be left to rely on his shot and it won't fall all game...if it's on that game.
    Whats up with all of these facts that your getting? This guys playing big 12 competition for 4 games and has is averging 35 a game so far.

He already beat last years national runner ups

Im willing to bet a Durant lead team, with Abrams, Auugustin and Mason will do somethin like 03 Syracuse...

Young and in charge.

Texas is a better team then Ok. State and its not even close.

Remember when MSU beat Texas too? lol

This is hilarious.
    3rd game ever as a unit and you brag about it? lol

NBA Superstar

He maybe beat UCLA in your dreams. lol

Like I said before, Big 12 has no competition for him at his positions.

Boggan is the first worthy opponent and he put up 2 more points, 9 more rebounds and 2 more assists...and won his team the game.

3rd game ever as a unit and you brag about it? lol
    worst MSU team in over a decade.

Serious playground baller

I hope Texas plays one of those mid major teams that always have two just above average white bigs that have the experience to play anyone like Wichita St. last year. That will be Durant's true test.

I won't say a team like Florida cause he'll either do nothing or do everthing on a bad shooting night going up against Brewer and Noah all game and Horford in the middle too.

Basically he's a really good player, but wait until he goes up against real studs or the underrated 4 year players from mid major schools that have an abundance of fundamentals.
    Durant will be an NBA superstar..Horford and Noah will be average NBA players at best...

NBA Superstar

Default .

Unfortunately if they play this year...they will still be college players.

Serious playground baller

.hes averaging 35 pts a game the last 4 games and 13 rebounds...yeah thats nothing

NBA Superstar

How many times do I have to repeat myself? Look at who he's gone up against.

This is why college threads are bad ideas on the main forum. People who aren't serious about this and apparently can't read too.

He maybe beat UCLA in your dreams. lol

Like I said before, Big 12 has no competition for him at his positions.

Boggan is the first worthy opponent and he put up 2 more points, 9 more rebounds and 2 more assists...and won his team the game.

worst MSU team in over a decade.
    ah thats it your right.

i get ucla/lsu all mixed up for some reason.

oh well, time to move on. nice to get these close losses out of the way though when its still early in conference play and still have Ok state in texas, kansas, a&m, tech left.

how does nova look these days? I know they have Nardi and Sumpter left, any type of threat or should texas take it?

its at nova..

How many times do I have to repeat myself? Look at who he's gone up against.

This is why college threads are bad ideas on the main forum. People who aren't serious about this and apparently can't read too.
    what else more do you want him to do for now? Ok he went up against boggan, dove and mourgs or whoever that ugy was and dropped 37 and got 11 boards??

is he supposed to go for 50 every time against oklahoma, colorado and missouri?

seriously, you need to lighten up and accept the fact that he's the real deal...even though its hard for you to admit it.

NBA Superstar

Texas will win easily.

I can't stop thinking what would have been if Sumpter played last year. I don't think it would have hurt the chemistry in any way. They would have won it all probably.

NBA Superstar

what else more do you want him to do for now? Ok he went up against boggan, dove and mourgs or whoever that ugy was and dropped 37 and got 11 boards??

is he supposed to go for 50 every time against oklahoma, colorado and missouri?

seriously, you need to lighten up and accept the fact that he's the real deal...even though its hard for you to admit it.
    I was talking to that other hoe. Geez.

And I even said some NBA teams might take him over Oden...what do you want from me?