Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Dooms, weren't you done with annoying ISH with your conspiracy theory gimmick? There is always another conspiracy, one more crazier than the next. Didn't you promise in the past all this was done?

There are other outlets out there for you:
    http://forum.prisonplanet.com/
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/index.php
    http://www.davidicke.com/forum/

etc etc.

Why make us suffer?

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

I know he is on ATS...that is where he gets these stories to bring in here...somewhere on that site there is a thread with 100 people like Dooms all saying "yeah, he looked weird when he smiled in that video, must be a conspiracy"

"prison planet" smh

that pretty much sums up how conspiracy theorists think...like they are trapped by "the man" or something...like they are prisoners to the government.

they basically just live in fear of a higher power on Earth...

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Dooms, weren't you done with annoying ISH with your conspiracy theory gimmick? There is always another conspiracy, one more crazier than the next. Didn't you promise in the past all this was done?

There are other outlets out there for you:
    http://forum.prisonplanet.com/
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/index.php
    http://www.davidicke.com/forum/

etc etc.

Why make us suffer?

Alex Jones and David Icke are both Illuminati... It's in the 1995 card game...

How dare you try to lead me to their forums.

But I do support ATS... and I use to post there all the time... now I just lurk.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    I know he is on ATS...that is where he gets these stories to bring in here...somewhere on that site there is a thread with 100 people like Dooms all saying "yeah, he looked weird when he smiled in that video, must be a conspiracy"

"prison planet" smh

that pretty much sums up how conspiracy theorists think...like they are trapped by "the man" or something...like they are prisoners to the government.

they basically just live in fear of a higher power on Earth...
    ATS is the $hit....

look at their home page from time to time...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/

They got good info.

And you've only seen one Robbie Parker video, so don't act like you're informed. I'll give you credit on researching 9/11 to some degree, but you haven't seen anything on Sandy Hook except Robbie Parker's laugh & smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    Are you talking about something like this:

You can generate that yourself by doing advanced search and giving the date time frame you want. the google search gives you the latest news but puts the date on it you requested

here's one i just did with Lance Armstrong confessing to Oprah

notice even though it aired last night there's several going back a few months. It's one of the oldest tricks in the books the conspiracy nuts use and saps just keep buying it

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    It's one of the oldest tricks in the books the conspiracy nuts use and saps just keep buying it
    That is largely why I never really even bother considering their claims. They are often too disingenuous or far reaching.

The other thing that grinds my gears in when they leave in already falsified claims. Part of their tactics (which aren't unlike young earth creationist tactics) is to essentially blitzkrieg you with a list of several dozen facts or claims in one hit. The more claims there are the more time it takes to go through an analyze and/or debunk each one. What makes these lists of claims more extensive is leaving in claims they might even know are wrong - simply because it is more time consuming to counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    there is proof of a conspiracy in regards to 9/11... people like to say there isn't any proof... But the proof is there. I mean, I'd love to take a Boeing and nose dive it in same field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania to show you guys what a real plane crash would look like... People like to take this PROOF and twist it around to suggest flight 93 was shot down so we could stop AQ from hitting their fourth target... give me a break. (that's one of the many examples of PROOF)

A dozen people acting odd days after the Newtown shooting is not proof... you are correct... But if people have done the amount of research I've done on Sandy Hook, you'd be a fool to NOT be skeptical.

with 9/11 being the conspiracy that it is... setting up a Sandy Hook Hoax would be a walk in the park for these people... It would be easy to fake.
    Dooms, my e-ga. I'm with you all the way on 9/11; you knew that, you been knew that. However man, I have to say I'm not buying this Sandy Hook incident being a conspiracy. I think it probably hurts the family members very deeply knowing that there are many people out there who think their son or daughter actually didn't die and the gov. just paid them millions to keep their trap shut. I'm sorry, but 20 children?

I know what you're thinking... if we can mastermind something as tragic as 9/11, what the hell can't our government do? I'm just saying IMO, Aurora and Sandy Hook were actual factual unfortunate circumstances that honestly did happen, and it's pretty damn tragic.

I somewhat believe the ultimate agenda is to disarm the citizens and implement something like martial law, etc, but I don't see these shootings being the result of an inside job. Just can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Dooms, my e-ga. I'm with you all the way on 9/11; you knew that, you been knew that. However man, I have to say I'm not buying this Sandy Hook incident being a conspiracy. I think it probably hurts the family members very deeply knowing that there are many people out there who think their son or daughter actually didn't die and the gov. just paid them millions to keep their trap shut. I'm sorry, but 20 children?

I know what you're thinking... if we can mastermind something as tragic as 9/11, what the hell can't our government do? I'm just saying IMO, Aurora and Sandy Hook were actual factual unfortunate circumstances that honestly did happen, and it's pretty damn tragic.

I somewhat believe the ultimate agenda is to disarm the citizens and implement something like martial law, etc, but I don't see these shootings being the result of an inside job. Just can't.
    I just find it weird he is so willing to go along with this one? Statistically it is more likely that after accepting one conspiracy theory you will be likely to accept more of them. But this one is pretty weak and almost seems opportunistic of the conspiracy theorists to take it up. I mean nothing is going to top 9/11, but they need their next hit of endorphins! Any mass tragedy will do I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    I just find it weird he is so willing to go along with this one? Statistically it is more likely that after accepting one conspiracy theory you will be likely to accept more of them. But this one is pretty weak and almost seems opportunistic of the conspiracy theorists to take it up. I mean nothing is going to top 9/11, but they need their next hit of endorphins! Any mass tragedy will do I suppose?
    I would advise to tread carefully when mocking conspiracy theorists... one day it might blow up in your face.

'just sayin' ...

I don't believe every conspiracy theory out there, but I'll tell you human nature is damn near pure evil at the highest levels of power and control, which is exactly what the US government is. Would you literally drop your jaw if proof of the JFK assassination or 9/11 came to light?

I believe if people don't wake up they're in for a rude awakening in the end. In our lifetime.

I believe if people don't wake up they're in for a rude awakening in the end. In our lifetime.
    Yeah but people have been expecting things to happen in their lifetime since forever. Studying history is a good way to predict the future. Same old same old man. Our time and our people aren't as special as we like to think they are.

But I find it funny that real life conspiracies happen - like the Libor scandal, yet the conspiracy theorists only mention it in relation to these two massacres but don't actually care about the scandal itself. I mean these people ARE screwing the world. But it is only interesting to them if it involves mind control or vague secret societies.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    You think I wanted to say these people are actors?
    Yep.

We call it the way we see it... and what we see are a bunch of f*cking actors.
    Doesn't mean it's true. All you have is a video where some people think there's bad actors. It's a tiny, flimsy case. There's nothing to support it.

There is so much skepticism surrounding Sandy Hook that CNN finally had to address it!!!! Don't act like it's only a few conspiracy theorists on the internet trying to make it look like a conspiracy. There's a $hit load of people that think something it's bull$Hit.
    Well, because some assholes have posted that stupid conspiracy video all over the place nonstop and then that caused others to jump on the bandwagon and some of them started posting it and so on. How about aiming some of that skepticism towards conspiracy videos? Maybe if there was compelling evidence I'd jump aboard, but all I see are dumb videos with people trying to twist nonsense to fit their agenda and being opportunistic on the other things (some absurdly act like the media never makes a mistake reporting the news...).

Some people are programed to skeptical and some people aren't.
    Funny, you seem to only be skeptical on the side of the conspiracy theorists. You don't seem to be at all skeptical about the conspiracy theorists themselves. You think only the gov't has an agenda? Guess what, conspiracy theorists also have an agenda. The government isn't the only side that can be full of shit.

What is wrong with conspiracy theories. They get so much hate, but it's so stupid because their method is skepticism.

This is why the educational system is so f*cked up: it only tells you how and what to think but it never tells you to question so call "facts." It even comes up with a made term "objectivity" to kill all sorts of skepticism.

Socrates was the father of philosophy because he simply said, "I don't know anything, so I will deny everything and keep looking for answers."

All these kids think they know everything because they are too stupid to think for themselves and need someone of authority to tell them how to think: if the teacher says it, it is true; if the media says it, it is true, if my parents, government, tradition, etc. says it is true, then it must be true.

You get the gist.

The smartest people I know are the ones who are always skeptical and asking questions.

It is when you deny this or that and act like you already know it all is when you are acting stupid.

So f*ck the haters Riddler and keep on pondering for answers you feel aren't there. At least you can take solace in knowing you are not just a tool who believes whatever they are being told.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 01-19-2013 at 08:22 AM.

I can't speak about this Sandy Hook stuff for much longer... gotta let this one go. People here in the OTC are getting mad about this, and I genuinely don't like making people mad (even on the internet)... I'm a nice guy damnit!!!

I can't say I'm fully on board with the Sand Hook Hoax, but I'll just end my thread by saying I'm very skeptical about he whole thing.... And that's different from believing wholeheartedly that 9/11 is a lie.

a couple of threads you should look into:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread918798/pg1

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread919223/pg1

Interesting^

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    You can generate that yourself by doing advanced search and giving the date time frame you want. the google search gives you the latest news but puts the date on it you requested
    I know, that was a 'print screen' I did to show that Google doesn't always give accurate dates.

notice even though it aired last night there's several going back a few months. It's one of the oldest tricks in the books the conspiracy nuts use and saps just keep buying it
    Yep. I've even read posts by people who emailed a site about why a webpage about Sandy Hook had a date 4 days previous to it happening and then acting like their answer was complete bullshit. 'Google never makes mistakes like this! It's a conspiracy and their bullshit excuse is laughable!'
    Last edited by Jackass18; 01-19-2013 at 11:22 AM.

HOLY $HIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9Gx...ctr=1358599990
    The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed

36,225 likes - 9,971 dislikes

These videos are going viral... That's a lot of views.