Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: E3 2014

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Default Re: E3 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    AC: Unity looks pretty ****ing cool. I wish co-op wasn't such a huge portion of the marketing tho because I enjoy these games because they are single player games that allow me to explore at my own pace. Not sure I will really use co-op. I usually play at irregular hours and intervals so it doesn't really give me a good opportunity to co-op with friends.

I feel almost exactly the same way, about both AC and especially The Division.

The AC Series has really grown to be one of my favorite series ever. And even as people have grown tired of the convoluted story arc and it's inconsistencies, I seem to have grown fonder of it, because I don't really care about that stuff even a little bit, and find the maps have been laid out better, the side missions more well thought out, the free running made more natural feeling, and even pirating.

Maybe when we get it we should try co-op together, because we probably would be similarly useless and playing at our own pace.

Everything from The Division looks awesome, but I haven't seen anything that makes me think I can even play it by myself.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Release day purchases for me hands down:

Bloodborne
    Metal Gear Solid 5
    Witcher 3

Uncharted 90% chance

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Here's some Assassin's Creed info, and it clarifies some of the multiplayer questions that obviously popped up.

[QUOTE]Cooperative Play

Perhaps the single biggest innovation in Unity is the introduction of four-player cooperative play throughout the campaign. What may not have been clear from Ubisoft

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Smash will sell consoles like mario kart did. The rest wont matter.
    I'm definitely sold on getting a wiiu after seeing that bit of zelda. Probably not for a while though. There's like a 1% chance it actually comes out on the listed 2015 release date too.
    Nah. They've guaranteed it'll come out next year. They've had it slated for that since I think the console launched. Usually if it's a Nintendo studio game (and not Nintendo owned/partnered) they're right on the dot for release. Pikmin 3 was the first game I can remember in a long long time actually getting delayed.

Oh wow, that sounds a lot more seamless than I was thinking. Sounds like it has the potential to be a really cool online system.

I have to worry about buying a next gen console first, but yeah I would be down to try out co-op with you. I have the feeling our "co-op" gameplay would end up with us just splitting off to explore the map and periodically meeting up but that actually sounds like it could be a really cool use of the co-op feature.

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

They better put my azz on Mortal Kombat X!

Scorpion! Sub-Zero! I'm coming for you!

Banned

rainbow six looks very raw

AC looks dope. I missed out on the recent games with the ships. I need to get back into AC.

I'm not a battlefield gamer so BF4 was my first experience after COD Ghosts bombed. It wasn't bad but BF Hardline is intriguing because they went away from the usual military game. Cops n crooks idea is dope.

Fable Legends I'm pumped for.

About it for games. The Division yeah but for some reason I feel it'll be a let down.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

So excited to see Uncharted, but nothing really was shown.
    I'm really intrigued by Witched 3, even as a non-RPG fan. I think I will buy it. Also Project Beast looks intense, I'm definitely buying that. Other than that not much else looks that interesting. I'm getting UFC on Tuesday, pre-order it. Than going to buy TLoU and probably GTA 5 for PS4 and just the usual NBA/Madden/FIFA collection. Definitely not getting AC, never really liked it. I might get The Order; but as good as The Division looks, it's an online game so I won't be getting it. Rainbow Six gameplay looked sick tho, I freaking loved it.