Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Did Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton draw guns on each other?

The NY Post reports:

NBA all-star Gilbert Arenas and his Washing ton Wizards teammate Javaris Crittenton drew guns on each other in the team

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Did Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton draw guns on each other?

, WTF.

Gilbert is an idiot. He has a lot more to lose than Crittenton.

And really... 111 million and you don't pay off your gambling debts? Idiot.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

So that's why he had a gun in his locker. Makes sense. You never know when you may have to shoot Javaris Crittendon.

With that said, he's been far more of a headache than his game is worth. If I'm running the Wiz I'm trading him for a day-old bag of donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTech
    Gilbert is an idiot. He has a lot more to lose than Crittenton.

And really... 111 million and you don't pay off your gambling debts? Idiot.
    Now now now...after taxes, that's probably only 60-70 million. And hey, look at Antoine. Like Ewing said, "NBA players make a lot of money, but some also spend a lot of money on really stupid ****."

Ok, I'm paraphrasing a little.

NBA Finals

at both of their dumbasses

Jarvis is getting traded within the next 7 days. book it.

You couldn't script that. I'm surprised Gilbert didn't cap his ass. We know how quickly he likes to shoot.

Serious playground baller Deadpool's Avatar

Agent Zero. Zero Kills. Perfect nickname.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat

You couldn't script that. I'm surprised Gilbert didn't cap his ass. We know how quickly he likes to shoot.

NUGGETS ALL THE WAY Mr Clutch Melo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat

/ Thread

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease spursrule's Avatar

IF this is true, it voids his contract. So, no trade needed. Wow, may be the out the Wizards are looking for.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by spursrule
    IF this is true, it voids his contract. So, no trade needed. Wow, may be the out the Wizards are looking for.
    Either that or a less worse scenario is a lengthy suspension.Somewhere Mike James is smiling. if Arenas gets suspended, Mike James will probaly see a few minutes now.

Holy crap Are these two for real? I guess dumb stuff like that basically ends their carrers, no?

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    Either that or a less worse scenario is a lengthy suspension.Somewhere Mike James is smiling. if Arenas gets suspended, Mike James will probaly see a few minutes now.
    No, if they can void him they absolutely should. The team sucks, he makes a ton of money, he's always hurt and he's now become an off-court pain the ass to go along with the chemistry issues he was already causing.

One of the greatest ISH titles ever. Awesome.

I heard they decided to meet at High Noon out in the parking lot. Guns a blazin'.