Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Bledsoe Blocks Another Forward With Authority

Kevin Love's posting is about as good as his defense.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    As long as we can make topics about Ron Artest losing weight, this is just another thread in the web.
    Only clipper fans believe this

CF86 single handedly made the Clippers one of the most hated teams on ISH. Only on ISH though. Everyone I talk to in person, even Laker homers have nothing but praise for how the Clippers franchise turned the corner(for now... Still waiting on Chris to sign above the dotted lines.)

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by clipps
    CF86 single handedly made the Clippers one of the most hated teams on ISH. Only on ISH though. Everyone I talk to in person, even Laker homers have nothing but praise for how the Clippers franchise turned the corner(for now... Still waiting on Chris to sign above the dotted lines.)
    Then is it not your duty, as a fellow Clippers fan, to keep your crazies in line? Why would you want this guy to, on a constant basis, degrade the opinions of others about your team? (and its not only on ISH :), hes become sort of a guideline for other clippers fans to not be like on various Lakers forums. example: Hello new clippers fan posting on a random Lakers forum, are you anything like CF86? If so, dont expect to stay long. If not, enjoy your stay but dont bait or flame other posters.) Im not aware if he has this effect on other teams fans or their forums.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Then is it not your duty, as a fellow Clippers fan, to keep your crazies in line? Why would you want this guy to, on a constant basis, degrade the opinions of others about your team? (and its not only on ISH :), hes become sort of a guideline for other clippers fans to not be like on various Lakers forums. example: Hello new clippers fan posting on a random Lakers forum, are you anything like CF86? If so, dont expect to stay long. If not, enjoy your stay but dont bait or flame other posters.) Im not aware if he has this effect on other teams fans or their forums.
    Hahaha ISH and all other forums are overrun by an insane volume of Lakers homers and Kobe stans yet you still are this worried about what one Clippers fan does? This is very entertaining to me. You should go into the constant 8 Lakers threads on first page alone and start practicing what you preach. Go control all the Kobe stans that are significantly worse than me.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 10-14-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Hahaha ISH and all other forums are overrun by insane volume of Lakers homers and Kobe stans yet you still are this worried about what one Clippers fan does? This is very entertaining to me. You should go into the constant 8 Lakers threads on first page alone and start practicing what you preach. Go control all the Kobe stans that are significantly worse than me.

Hahaha ISH and all other forums are overrun by insane volume of Lakers homers and Kobe stans yet you still are this worried about what one Clippers fan does? This is very entertaining to me. You should go into the constant 8 Lakers threads on first page alone and start practicing what you preach. Go control all the Kobe stans that are significantly worse than me.

Hahaha ISH and all other forums are overrun by an insane volume of Lakers homers and Kobe stans yet you still are this worried about what one Clippers fan does? This is very entertaining to me. You should go into the constant 8 Lakers threads on first page alone and start practicing what you preach. Go control all the Kobe stans that are significantly worse than me.
    Aren't they more Raptor fans than Laker fans in other forums ?

Besides, it's the Kobe/LeBron/Jordan/Wilt stan show everyday on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Aren't they more Raptor fans than Laker fans in other forums ?

Besides, it's the Kobe and LeBron show everyday on here.
    Numbers wise they are 2nd to Lakers fans but the gap is huge.. but Raptors fans are super low key and respectful and I've never seen a Raptors fan troll TBH.

Numbers wise they are 2nd to Lakers fans but the gap is huge.. but Raptors fans are super low key and respectful and I've never seen a Raptors fan troll TBH.
    Yeah, we don't troll. We have more fun getting pissed at our management.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Yeah, we don't troll. We have more fun getting pissed at our management.

True haha. I do see you guys bash coangelo a lot.

Worried? Absolutely not. You aren't a threat to me personally. Nobody on the internet is a threat to anyone. If anything I feel sorry for you, and thats the truth. I used to be entertained by your fanatical mind frame for the first few years I knew of your existance, kinda like Bruce Blitz. Its grown tiresome and predictable. I recall an argument between you and I several years ago where you state you were just as much a Lakers fan as a Clippers fan. You're a more prominant poster on this forum than I, lead by example. As you can tell I haven't but a handfull of posts here for having been a member for several years, there's a reason for that. The same reason I don't post on the other Lakers forums anymore. I've come to realize a great majority of Lakers fans arent Lakers fans at all. Therefore, it's not worth my time. You were born in 86? My best advice to you, go live your life. Go outside, meet a girl(boy?), make some friends. You're wasting away your life on the interent talking about what Blake Griffins morning stool smelled like. Im older than you and I've just wasted 5 minutes talking to you. Im going out to my patio, with my dog and my beer. Were going to sit there and watch the squirrels play in the trees. Were going to listen to some music. These next 5 minutes will be put to some good use.

Quote Originally Posted by clipps
    This. I used to like the clippers till CF86 came along.

CF86 needs to go back to ghost hunting