Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 2

I am Chris Wilcox

Default Re: NFL Week 2

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    Hey man I care! Nice to see fellow ISHers actually give the Texans some love this time around. The difference between Schaub and Carr is amazing. Matt seems so much more poised and doesn't look nervous everytime he drops back like Carr did. AND MARIO WILLIAMS FINALLY SHOWED UP!
    Mario played awesome against the Chiefs. Hopefully he keeps this up. Johson also had a pretty good game against KC.

Facts Are Misleading

Tom Jackson > that whole crew combined

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine
    What happened to Mike Irvin? He made that show funny.
    He got turned into a senseless TO ******* a few years ago and hasn't been the same since. A rare case of someone that was actually better on FOX.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine
    Yeah. He's been annoying since forever. Like him or not, though, he's has that voice - a voice many put with football.

What happened to Mike Irvin? He made that show funny.
    Irvin with HBO sports show (i think dont hold me to it, saw him on there). Espn decided not to renew his contract after it ran up last season. Decided to bring Key along for the way he handled the NFL draft in April. Funny thing Key vs Irvin was an espn segment where both went back and forth and even face to face. Looks like Key won.

Tom Jackson was PISSED when he spoke on Bill. You see him with his arms folded and the mad look? Guy is a character. I like him but i dont like when him and Boomer have thier love fest.

Chargers/Patriots
    Ravens/Jets
    Colts/Titans
    Eagles/Redskins
    Packers/Giants
    Chargers and Patriots are going to be a good one

I hate Brett Favre.....Eli scheduled to play but if he gets KO'ed this game, GB wins. Jared Pillsbury Throw Boy cant get the job done.

The Packers offense didn't even Score on the Eagles, Why is Brett Favre getting praised by ESPN?

Bucks fan

What channel is the Giants/Packers game on, and what do I need to know about it? I don't know a thing about football but maybe I'll try watching a bit of this one.

FOX

Quote Originally Posted by adamcz
    What channel is the Giants/Packers game on, and what do I need to know about it? I don't know a thing about football but maybe I'll try watching a bit of this one.
    Its on FOX the best sports channel for football.

What do you need to know? GB D is one of the games best...potential top 5 D. DL features Kampman who had double digit sacks last year, LB's AJ Hawk (came off a nice rookie season) and Nick Barnett (shadowed Brian Westbrook last week nicely) and a pair of cover corners in Al Harris and Charles Woodson who wont allow Plax/Toomer to get off.

GB offense is a disaster...they have no established runner as they search for one. Outside of WR Driver the rest are inexperienced/young guys. And the Favre factor...does he play good to great or does he play avg to poor? He's the type who will close his eyes and throw into triple coverage.

On the opposite end NYG is battling injuries...starting RB Jabcobs is out. Eli Manning has a shoulder injury he is gonna play with (ask AJ Hawk or DE Jenkins to KO him)...and on the defensive end? NYG is just ugly. Strahan missed all of preseason because he held out wanting more money. Now he is trying to play himself into game shape and is the only threat on D. NYG secondary is weak.

Basically the keys to the game are these

1. NYG offense vs GB D
    2. Turnovers
    3. Penalties

Whoever wins these battles wins the game. NYG is favored because they are at home. Should be a close game that NYG pull out since Eli is going to play.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    The Packers offense didn't even Score on the Eagles, Why is Brett Favre getting praised by ESPN?
    Because he is God and Chris Berman is his Prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    You're the same idiot who claimed Eagles were getting owned by GB. Yet you acknowlege the offense didnt muster up a single pt vs them.

Askin why Favre gets praised is moronic. A better question is when has espn or any nfl related show NOT praised Brett. Think.

Facts Are Misleading

Titans are probably gonna run for 250 yards and still lose

**** tvu player doesn't have fox. What's the other program name to watch tv online?

EDit: sopcast

NINERS RAMS baby

Gore V. Jackson