Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Hume>Kunt.

Default Re: We're flying Stealth Bombers over South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    It is not about being right or wrong, everything is hypothetical, so we don't know what is truly going on until things play out; but the difference between my predictions and niko is I don't think he has an inkling of the cozy relationship between Kim Un and China, the threat of US anti-ballistic weaponry in the Korean peninsula, and the repercussions China will have to endure (lost of military strategic advantages, influx of refugees, etc.) if the US takes over N Korea.

How do I know China will stand with N Korea; BECAUSE THEY DID IT BEFORE. Hello! Korean war in 50 anyone. There is a reason why they supported N Korea during that war and the interest (as listed above) still stands today.

Dude didn't even know N Korea and China are wartime allies. Just because he disagrees with me, does not mean I don't know what I am talking about. At least I know the history, he's only going by sound bites played over the media.
    I know youre dumb so i didnt read.

BEIJING — China said Friday it would strengthen military ties with ally North Korea, amid continuing tensions between Pyongyang and Seoul and stalled efforts to restart nuclear disarmament talks.
    Beijing refused to condemn the North after South Korea accused it of two deadly attacks last year. Tensions have slackened somewhat, but talks on ending its nuclear programs remain stalled.

Beijing refused to condemn the North after South Korea accused it of two deadly attacks last year. Tensions have slackened somewhat, but talks on ending its nuclear programs remain stalled.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1101050.html

It is a fact China is aiding NK militarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    I know youre dumb so i didnt read.
    Please stop acting like a child and provide a bit more insight to this topic. No one truly knows what will happen, so a relevant discussion can provide insight and educate us all about an important issue. Thanks.

This is very, very, scary. I'm staying tuned as much as possible.

i don't get the interest in this, it happens every year (literally) since i've been alive (which is closing in on 40 years). And all of you post doom and gloom. This will pass, and it will pass next year, and the next year, and on and on in perpetuity because all parties want and need it to be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    You're a dumb little kid. Stfu and stay out of grown up discussion. "just launch already"
    Gtfo of here, ******. Everyone knows that the rockets would hit the ocean after they were launched, and after that, NK won't exist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    Gtfo of here, ******. Everyone knows that the rockets would hit the ocean after they were launched, and after that, NK won't exist anymore.
    yea nobody in the states is worried but what if they attack south korea or japan

go back to burning bird houses fakkit

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    yea nobody in the states is worried but what if they attack south korea or japan

go back to burning bird houses fakkit
    When they prove they have working rockets, then that's when people should be worried.
    If they nuke the South, then the radiation will spread to them, too.

Lil Kim doesn't defecate? No wonder he looks so damn bloated. wtf?

I wish our(U.S.) media would stop trying to muster public support for this by sensationalizing the situation beyond what it is.

Speaking of China and N. Korea, imagine if China wanted to fight a war with Mexico, think about how crazy that sounds. What if they already had bases all over the gulf and Central America, and were flying stealth bombers around, trying to flex on Mexico. Then think about how much crazier it would get if China wanted to sink it's fangs into Mexico and "rebuild" it their way after the war. That's the position that China is in.

Everyone just needs to chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
    hai guise i did some top-secret covert investigationz to uncover NK's war plans. enjoy

http://imgur.com/a/dUZmt
    I hope the Lakers are on the road when they attack LA

No war is going to happen between the U.S. and China both rely on each other wayyy to much economically for them to even consider attacking each other directly. IAMrambo although you're right that both China and Russia provide weapons and indirect support to these two countries, they would never actually attack the US themselves, which is exactly why they put on the phony smiles for the camera. They need to be careful because they don't want beef with the US either

The scary part is Kim truly believes he can take out anyone he wants if it came down to it. Little does he realize his country is gone the second that first nuke goes off. Regardless of who sides with who, a war involving nukes is not going to end well for anyone.

Why can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrayon
    Why can't we all just get along?
    Human nature