Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Unless Durant tells Westbrook to pass the damn ball, he will always be #2

Durant has to let go of his overexaggerated humbleness and teamworkness. Unless he wants to again lose the MVP to Lebron, he needs to tell Westbrook to pass the damn ball and play like a Pippen to his MJ.

Default Re: Unless Durant tells Westbrook to pass the damn ball, he will always be #2

I'd rather have a championship than an MVP

Default Re: Unless Durant tells Westbrook to pass the damn ball, he will always be #2

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    they sure as hell ain't winning any championships with Westbrook playing as the alpha and durant being the pippen

durant literally has to let go of his overexaggerated humbleness

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    they sure as hell ain't winning any championships with Westbrook playing as the alpha and durant being the pippen
    Do you think the Thunder would've been better if they kept Harden and traded Westbrook instead?
    The lineup would be
    PG - Jackson
    SG - Harden
    SF - Durant
    PF - Ibaka
    C - Perkins

Just wondering what you think because some people here say they would and some say they wouldn't

Do you think the Thunder would've been better if they kept Harden and traded Westbrook instead?
    The lineup would be
    PG - Jackson
    SG - Harden
    SF - Durant
    PF - Ibaka
    C - Perkins

Just wondering what you think because some people here say they would and some say they wouldn't
    No, westbrook is a more dynamic and talent player than easy(freethrows)den.

No, westbrook is a more dynamic and talent player than easy(freethrows)den.
    Alright

Alright
    do you agree with me or are you mocking me

do you agree with me or are you mocking me
    It's hard to choose because im a Rockets fan and all. Hardens game is not just about getting contact, he can score in other ways too. Im not sure how the Thunder would do though

It's hard to choose because im a Rockets fan and all. Hardens game is not just about getting contact, he can score in other ways too. Im not sure how the Thunder would do though
    I think Harden is more of a beta star type of player, consistently gets you points and plays good all around game. But lacks the charisma and explosiveness of Westbrook.

In a playoff game, if my team is facing either of them, I would choose not to face Westbrook.

Thunder should really consider trading Westbrook,

Turn him into Rondo+Pau Gasol (at a reduced contract 2 years 12 Mil total)

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

I'll say one thing, Jalen Rose's prediction is slowly starting to come true....

Earned not given

Durant has to let go of his overexaggerated humbleness and teamworkness. Unless he wants to again lose the MVP to Lebron, he needs to tell Westbrook to pass the damn ball and play like a Pippen to his MJ.

Good college starter

Too bad Durant's not winning either

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    I'll say one thing, Jalen Rose's prediction is slowly starting to come true....
    Sorry I must not have seen that obscure halftime show. What exactly did he say?

And I agree, Westbrook is too alpha. He needs to tone it down or they should trade him. I'm a huge Goatbrook fan, but Durant is amazing and this year he is the MVP. Russ has to tone it down and let Durant thrive. Get your knee back and let the game come to you, hard asking someone as aggressive as him to do that though.