Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    So I guess there's no way to [SPOILER][COLOR="White"]keep Miranda alive on Horizon[/COLOR][/SPOILER]...
    Not true. She survived my playthrough . You need to warn her of Kai Lang. This isn't really a spoiler though because she can survive or die based on your decisions so I have no problem sharing it here without white text. After your first fight with Kai Lang.... warn Miranda about the assassin. Forgot if it's done by reading email... or in person or what. I do know that the time to warn here is right after your first fight with Kai Lang.

Banned

I did though. I warned her about him (she said she would be on her guard) and I gave her access to Alliance resources.

She still dies no matter what after she kills her father on Horizon. Maybe she just hates me

I had her staying alive too, and I wasn't even hitting that.

Banned

EDIT: I think I figured it out. I think it's because I told her things were done between us (I went back to Ashley).

Damn. She died because I broke her hart.
    Last edited by Mr. I'm So Rad; 03-12-2012 at 03:45 AM.

Miranda is alive in mine too.

Does galaxy readiness affect anything?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    Miranda is alive in mine too.

Does galaxy readiness affect anything?
    Yeah it affects your allies' ability to fully utilize their strengths. For example, the default galaxy readiness is at 50%. So your total galaxy strength will be cut in half for the final battle.

Yeah it affects your allies' ability to fully utilize their strengths. For example, the default galaxy readiness is at 50%. So your total galaxy strength will be cut in half for the final battle.

Nobody but myself died in Mass Effect 3. Oh and Tali whom committed suicide when I sided with geth (not kidding).

Only thing readiness affects is the unlocking of the Green ending. Which is Merge. You nedd a 5000 score which can only be achieved with multi olayer or 100 perfect perfect file single player. Green ending is worst though in my opinion so don't worry about readiness score.

Crappy, rushed ending. It didn't make much sense either, feels like they completely re-wrote/simplified the entire reason the for Reapers.

Banned

Merge? You mean synthesis? I got that ending and I had an effective military strength of less than 10,000 and my galactic readiness was at 50% the entire time. I think you just need the bar to be full. That's what I've heard. Bioware has said that multiplayer (as far as single player is concerned) is for people who don't want to do a bunch of sidequests.

The ending I chose was "meh" I guess but it made sense. I mean there has to be some sense of finality. It IS the last game in the series. Shepard can't survive.

Merge? You mean synthesis? I got that ending and I had an effective military strength of less than 10,000 and my galactic readiness was at 50% the entire time. I think you just need the bar to be full. That's what I've heard. Bioware has said that multiplayer (as far as single player is concerned) is for people who don't want to do a bunch of sidequests.

The ending I chose was "meh" I guess but it made sense. I mean there has to be some sense of finality. It IS the last game in the series. Shepard can't survive.
    Yup I avoided saying Synthesis to throw people off without giving spoilers. You had around 10k EMS!? You must have played multiplayer. I only did singleplayer and did 100 percent completion and got like 3800. Total military strength was like 7k.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Yup I avoided saying Synthesis to throw people off without giving spoilers. You had around 10k EMS!? You must have played multiplayer. I only did singleplayer and did 100 percent completion and got like 3800. Total military strength was like 7k.
    That's what I said. I had less than 10,000. My final EMS ended up being like 3500 or something along those lines. I made a multiplayer character, but never played multiplayer.

That's what I said. I had less than 10,000. My final EMS ended up being like 3500 or something along those lines. I made a multiplayer character, but never played multiplayer.
    Sorry misread it as like... you had just less than 10k. Yea 3500-3700 ish is if you did everything on singleplayer. IMO it's lame. Shouldn't be that hard.

I really love that they brought back some of the ambient and eerie music that was in ME 1. Like this for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w097Q...eature=related
    Last edited by Heavincent; 03-12-2012 at 05:48 PM.