Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West arrested on weapons charges

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
    If they lose West they're in trouble, that's a big hit, he really came on last year, he was their second best player vs. Orlando.

Anthony Parker will be our starting SG.

I had watched some of the games of Danny Green in College, and the kid is going to be a great role player in the NBA. He's also a good 3 points shooter.

Daniel Gibson will likely play more minutes If the league suspended Delonte West for the season opener.

The five-year veteran was later released on his own recognizance and told to appear in court on Nov. 20.
    At least he'll be able to start the season, unless he's suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Of course he'll be suspended. Sebastian Telfair was suspended and he just had a single gun. Delonte was a one-man army.

I will just wait and see what was going on. But go ahead, call him stupid,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius

I'm sorry but this is the most badass thing I've ever heard of.

A THREE-WHEELED motorcycle, a gun in the WAISTBAND, a gun strapped to his LEG, and a SHOTGUN IN A GUITAR CASE??

he gained my respect

Not airballing my layups anymore The Poet's Avatar

As a celebrity or sports star, is it really all that necessary to carry a firearm? What is the point? I understand it is a fundamental American right this country was built on, but with all the entourage and money, I find it so imprudent that so many of our celebrities and sports stars are being arrested on gun charges.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    I will just wait and see what was going on. But go ahead, call him stupid,etc.
    He cut off a police officer when he had a 9mm, a .357 and a shotgun. And all of these were loaded. How is that not stupid ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Poet
    As a celebrity or sports star, is it really all that necessary to carry a firearm? What is the point? I understand it is a fundamental American right this country was built on,
    I'm sure that's what Plaxico was saying as they put the orange jumpsuit on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaiel
    He cut off a police officer when he had a 9mm, a .357 and a shotgun. And all of these were loaded. How is that not stupid ?
    I never said it wasnt. I just said I will wait and see and go ahead and keep calling him stupid. That is all.

Local High School Star visirale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaiel

Yo Delonte, Im really happy for you, I'll let you finish, but Plaxico Burress had one of the best weapons charge arrests of all time
    Hahhahahahaha, that was placed perfectly... props for a Cav fan doing it too. I LOLed.

High School Varsity 6th Man

I find this sort of ironic since all of the Cavs fans were claiming Delonte was going to shut down Vince Carter, but considering that he's going to get some jailtime, who's going to guard Vince Carter now? Does this not put the Magic over the Cavs in a 7 game series?
    Last edited by itsGameTime; 09-18-2009 at 04:58 PM.

NBA Finals

i can understand the two handguns, but a shotgun on a motorcycle?

come on Delonte, you're better than that. if two hands were enough to murder Vincanity two handhelds and a shotty is more than enough to do the same to Gilbo (Washington DC)

Quote Originally Posted by itsGameTime
    I find this funny since all of the Cavs fans were claiming Delonte was going to shut down Vince Carter, but considering that he's going to get some jailtime, who's going to guard Vince Carter now? Does this make the Magic team > the Cavs?
    What's your original account @$$hole?

Rasteroids Lewis is also suspended for 10 games.

Learning to shoot layups MegaTron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    What's your original account @$$hole?

Rasteroids Lewis is also suspended for 10 games.
    Rasteroids? Wow, you are a terrible poster.

I wouldn't be surprised if Delonte killed himself. He does have depression.