Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman08 24
    I want the Lakers to draft White. Not because he's good but because he's an incredible athlete and a dunker.
    Lakers always screw up their drafts. Their drafting history is terrible.
    At least White could be a crowd pleaser and a dunk champion. That's why I want him on the Lakers.
    Will he be good? IDK, I've never seen him play. But I do know that boy can dunk
    So you rather have a guy on your favorite team that wins the slam dunk championship rather than helping his team win the championship?

Other than Jordan name me one other former dunk champ in the last 20 years that has lead his team to the NBA championship.

Unregistered2
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by huppcap
    Other than Jordan name me one other former dunk champ in the last 20 years that has lead his team to the NBA championship.
    I would say Bryant, but we know it was MDE's team.

Saw a basketball once Durant Durant's Avatar

Who knew a Michael Jordan clone was in the NCAA this whole time and nobody said anything...This is unbelieveable.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I think you guys are all sleeping on the best player in this draft. Let me be the first to say it before all the rest of you get on the bandwagon. James White is the best player in this draft, and he is going to get stolen by the Los Angeles Lakers. This guy is a lottery pick that is going to slip all the way down to 26 because there is this misperception of him as just an athlete. Well, let me tell you, for the first 7-8 years of his career, MJ was just an athlete. He didn't really know the game of basketball until after his first retirement.

James White will go down in history as the biggest draft steal of all time. This kid is so good that he will be the starting pg for the lakers, and help this team go all the way to the NBA finals. The kid is that good, and you all are sleeping on him.

What ever you were smoking at the time you wrote this post, must be good stuff. Package and sell it, you'll make a million.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by huppcap
    So you rather have a guy on your favorite team that wins the slam dunk championship rather than helping his team win the championship?

Kobe. (and Shaq. He's the closest I could think of)
    Brent Barry. (I know not a leader, but still a dunk champ that has since won a ring)

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by funky2dope
    Kobe. (and Shaq. He's the closest I could think of)
    Brent Barry. (I know not a leader, but still a dunk champ that has since won a ring)
    lol I did not think of Kobe but he did have Shaq.

Default James White Sucks Monket Nuts

James white has always sucked. He left the gators because he couldn't get any playing time. He has no shot and weak handles. All he can do is dunk, and that is not going to cut it in the NBA. James White also has personality and off the court issues. He will probably get kicked off a few teams and then join the European leagues somewhere.

Decent playground baller

I agree with a lot of that. I think he has a lot of game and a better J than most people give him credit for but I don't think he is ever going to develop any of it. I think he will get frustrated when he doesn't play in the begining of his career and his character issues will take over after that.

Local High School Star

He sounds to me like a more athletic James Posey. Is that a fair comparison?

Default Re: James White is the steal of the century

FUNNIEST THREAD EVER

Default Re: James White Sucks Monket Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by myzt52
    James white has always sucked. He left the gators because he couldn't get any playing time. He has no shot and weak handles. All he can do is dunk, and that is not going to cut it in the NBA. James White also has personality and off the court issues. He will probably get kicked off a few teams and then join the European leagues somewhere.
    right about that Europe part...

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    FUNNIEST THREAD EVER
    Have you got a complusive disorder for bumping threads? It's all you do now.

Wowzerzzzzzz