Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Kobe raping Lebron may have ramifications....

It didn't surprise me at all that Kobe blocked the crap out of Lebron because I have seen the Mamba do it to so many players. Guys like Shaq, Duncan, Wade, Lebron and Jordan fell victims to Kobe's defense.

The ramifications you may ask?

Lebron learned something and he may get meaner and more competitive and it may spell trouble to the league unless he's facing Kobe again.

Default Re: Kobe raping Lebron may have ramifications....

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    It didn't surprise me at all that Kobe blocked the crap out of Lebron because I have seen the Mamba do it to so many players. Guys like Shaq, Duncan, Wade, Lebron and Jordan fell victims to Kobe's defense.

Lebron learned something and he may get meaner and more competitive and it may spell trouble to the league unless he's facing Kobe again.
    exactly.

cool theory bro

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Kobe's used to the ramifications of rape he's aight

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Decent playground baller Wang Zhi Zhi's Avatar

good thing he wont have to worry about seeing kobe in the finals

So, now that Kobe blocked LeBron's shot in the ASG, does he move up in the MVP ranking?

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Zhi Zhi
    or anyone

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Zhi Zhi

lmao hahahahahahahah if it takes for someone to block yo shot for u to get angry and win a championship.....***** has no heart and further proof u can never classify him with the greats like jordan. everybody wanna compare lebron to jordan but in my eyes he still aint surpassed bird or magic yet so y all the jordan comparisons????? if we gone compare lebron to jordan now.....we should be comparing wade to magic and bird......correct??? its just stupid.....stupid....***** when one ring and now he the best to ever do it.....if lebron dont win more than two rings in my book he will be a great player that underachieved.im SORRY!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    So, now that Kobe blocked LeBron's shot in the ASG, does he move up in the MVP ranking?
    no, but he's certainly a better basketball player than Lebron. I don't know how people can discredit the all star game.

The all star game is full of egos and players showing off. So if Kobe calls out Lebron in an all star game where showing off is the nature of this game. Then why doesn't Lebron accept the challenge?

If someone gets called out at the all star game, believe me, they will accept the challenge.

Kobe blocking Lebron...it's just an "all star game"

-or-

Kobe calls out Lebron and Lebron didn't try at the biggest stage with the best players in the world with the world watching.

Pick your poison.

Yes, the all star game is important, from a standpoint of talent and greatness and skill. It's a showcase of the best.

no, but he's certainly a better basketball player than Lebron. I don't know how people can discredit the all star game.

The all star game is full of egos and players showing off. So if Kobe calls out Lebron in an all star game where showing off is the nature of this game. Then why doesn't Lebron accept the challenge?

If someone gets called out at the all star game, believe me, they will accept the challenge.

Kobe blocking Lebron...it's just an "all star game"

-or-

Kobe calls out Lebron and Lebron didn't try at the biggest stage with the best players in the world with the world watching.

Pick your poison.

Yes, the all star game is important, from a standpoint of talent and greatness and skill. It's a showcase of the best.
    I agree. He should have accepted the challenge. However, I don't remember seeing Kobe trying to get the ball on the other end.

3 retarded threads about the exact same thing from Mr Jabbar, Kobe143 and this OP. I'm starting to think there is some pattern here.

Banned

This isn't some Lebron hating thread. I merely said the league better watch out for Lebron because he will learn from this and come out tearing up the league after this embarrassment.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

This may inspire Kobe to completely shift the focus of his game to defense. Once he does this, he will become elite and the Lakers will win a title.