Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Default Re: Magic/Jordan VS Lebron/Kobe. Who will win?

I am surprised how some of the younger posters have no knowledge of Magic. Oh well, either way I say MJ and MJ easily. And never try to say Lebron is stronger than Rodman.
    Last edited by Xsatyr; 07-26-2007 at 11:46 PM.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    I'd pick Magic and Mike to win. However, this is not nearly the landslide some of you guys are making it out to be. In a game of 32 I'd guess final score would be along the line of 32-28.

LeBron is 6'10" 255 lbs and is still one of the fastest/quickest players in the NBA. Magic is not going to easily back him down nor is he going to easily beat him off the dribble; regularly anyway.

Mike and Kobe will essentially cancel each other out.
    MJ and Kobe cancel each other out ?? I don't think so..MJ will stop Kobe more than Kobe will stop MJ

MJ and MJ. Magic was a guy that could've been a 25ppg scorer if he wanted to. I definately think he'd score on Lebron with ease, his man D is awful. And Mike is simply a better scorer and a better defender than Kobe or Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by steve franchise
    Magic can pass the ball and that's it.

Someone ban this ass****, please.

NBA rookie of the year

Prime Magic and Jordan ... to be honest, I don't see many duo in NBA history being able to beat those two, certainly not todays "flavors of the month" in LeBron/Kobe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    No, it wouldn't.

It's not hard, just stand by the basket and LET him shoot. Dare him to hit jumpers. LeBron gets shut down in 1 v 1 situations in games ALL THE TIME.

Kobe is much more difficult to cover than LeBron, **** are you smoking? He can drive AND shoot. But Kobe is completely negated by Michael Jordan ... and Magic would have his way with LeBronze.

I know, shoots like one too.

Jordan would sky over both their asses, catching sick alleys from the Magic man.
    LeBron will never and has never been shut down in a 1on1 situation. The reason it seems that way is because there's usually help defenders coming around or a shotblocker in the middle. Otherwise, he'd just go on a dunkfest. Explain to me how Jordan or Magic would cover LeBron. Sure he has an inconsistent jumpshot, but during the Finals you had Duncan in the middle waiting for him. Tell me...will Jordan and/or Magic block LeBron's dunk? Are they gonna try to take the charge in a 2-on-2? You people are still thinking this is an NBA game. First of all, Kobe is probably one of the best shooters in the history of the game. Not the most physically gifted player. But hell he shoots 30 footers like free throws. But LeBron will be the hardest guy to stop in a 2 on 2 because of his extreme physical advantage. He has a combination of speed and strength that no other player has.

Quote Originally Posted by Make It Rain
    LeBron will never and has never been shut down in a 1on1 situation. The reason it seems that way is because there's usually help defenders coming around or a shotblocker in the middle. Otherwise, he'd just go on a dunkfest. Explain to me how Jordan or Magic would cover LeBron. Sure he has an inconsistent jumpshot, but during the Finals you had Duncan in the middle waiting for him. Tell me...will Jordan and/or Magic block LeBron's dunk? Are they gonna try to take the charge in a 2-on-2? You people are still thinking this is an NBA game. First of all, Kobe is probably one of the best shooters in the history of the game. Not the most physically gifted player. But hell he shoots 30 footers like free throws. But LeBron will be the hardest guy to stop in a 2 on 2 because of his extreme physical advantage. He has a combination of speed and strength that no other player has.

Are you calling touch fouls like you are today or are the players allowed to play D? Because if they're allowed to actually DEFEND then Mike would shut down LeBron. And honestly, Kobe/Bron couldn't stop MJ anyway. Jordan would get by LeBron pretty easily and he's too strong for Kobe.

Default Lebron Gets his ankles broke.

Intelligent fan

Default Re: Lebron Gets his ankles broke.

One of the prettiest crossovers I've seen and not just because it was on Lebron.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Aj5CZ5_dKBk&feature=related

This one is just straight embarassing though.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    One of the prettiest crossovers I've seen and not just because it was on Lebron.

LOL wow...It's cool though, at least that was in HS

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24

that was sick but i think this is slightly better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C14Z...eature=related
    Last edited by The GM; 03-02-2008 at 03:50 PM.

that was smooth

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Default Lebron and kobe on the same team

How many championships?

Default Re: Lebron and kobe on the same team

If they had a decent shooting PG and a rebounding big, I don't think they'd lose a game

Default Re: Lebron and kobe on the same team

Lebron and Kobe team? 0.

[COLOR="White"]There's got to be some team around them, 2v5 isn't easy.[/COLOR]