Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122 LastLast

Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

its a one man show right now in minnesota... pekovic needs some help... untill rubio gets his shit together... i dont see who can step up... kirilenko is not much of a offensive player nowadays... shved is too inconsistent... roy is injured... maybe williams?

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    its a one man show right now in minnesota... pekovic needs some help... untill rubio gets his shit together... i dont see who can step up... kirilenko is not much of a offensive player nowadays... shved is too inconsistent... roy is injured... maybe williams?
    Kirilenko has never been that good of an offensive player. He's always been a 3rd to 4th option at best guy. Last season with CSKA he iniated almost zero offense during the whole season. He's a complimentary role player. He might be the best all round role player there is though.

Roy = career was over a long time ago

Williams = crap

Shved = great skills and physical talent, but also dumber than a rock. He is never going to be what he could be, because he's retarded.

Rubio = great defender and passer, that can't shoot or score. Again, that's never changing.

If you want to add Love to the list, he's a guy that can't defend his own shadow, and plays selfishly for himself and for his stats.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 01-15-2013 at 10:05 PM.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

If you want to add Love to the list, he's a guy that can't defend his own shadow, and plays selfishly for himself and for his stats.
    I can't agree. I've seen Kevin Love throw down some serious defense. Now if we are talking about motivation that might be something but Love has immense all-round skills. The guy's hand is jacked and that can be mentally devastating for a guy that plays basketball.

Now then who is the best Euroleague center right now?
    And none of your under the bridge crap.
    Last edited by La Frescobaldi; 01-16-2013 at 01:37 AM.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    yer avi sez yer from Phillip II's old kingdom. Who is the best center from that region right now?

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    I can't agree. I've seen Kevin Love throw down some serious defense. Now if we are talking about motivation that might be something but Love has immense all-round skills. The guy's hand is jacked and that can be mentally devastating for a guy that plays basketball.

Ioannis Bourousis is by far the best center in Europe. Anyone that says otherwise, does not know basketball.

yer avi sez yer from Phillip II's old kingdom. Who is the best center from that region right now?
    Pero Antic easily. Although he's a 4/5.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Just like in the NBA there aren't many good Cs in Europe and those who are go to the NBA as soon as they can because they can get more money there so that's why there aren't many good Cs in Europe .

I think Krstic is playing the best out of all Euroleague Cs but he plays with Teodosic so that helps him a lot , Krstic is still bad rebounder and defender just like in the NBA but since there aren't many Cs that can score as him he is efficient unless refs don't allow a lot of contact than he becomes softer than he is and keeps looking at refs .

There are some joung Cs in Europe that have potential to be good as Pekovic but probably in 5 years or more , so far there isn't any C in Euroleague that is good as him .

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Just like in the NBA there aren't many good Cs in Europe and those who are go to the NBA as soon as they can because they can get more money there so that's why there aren't many good Cs in Europe .

I think Krstic is playing the best out of all Euroleague Cs but he plays with Teodosic so that helps him a lot , Krstic is still bad rebounder and defender just like in the NBA but since there aren't many Cs that can score as him he is efficient unless refs don't allow a lot of contact than he becomes softer than he is and keeps looking at refs .

There are some joung Cs in Europe that have potential to be good as Pekovic but probably in 5 years or more , so far there isn't any C in Euroleague that is good as him .
    Bourousis is definitely better than Pekovic. Also, Krstic is not the best center in Europe.

Bourousis and Tomic are for sure better than Krstic. He isn't asking for homer picks. He is asking for objective analysis.

And if we talk about most dominant center, then that would be Schortsanitis by a wide margin. But he can only play about 10 minutes a game effectively.

Finally, Euroleague has much better centers on average than the NBA does. MUCH BETTER.

Ioannis Bourousis is by far the best center in Europe. Anyone that says otherwise, does not know basketball.

Is this the same Ioannis Bourousis who has not so much as sniffed an All-Euroleague team since 2009 and whose team was eliminated in the regular season?

I have to agree with FIBA basketball about Krstic being the top center in Europe right now. Not only is he averaging more points per game on a better shooting percentage than Bourousis, he is also doing it on a team with the best record in Euroleague, not on a team tied for the 4th worse record in the whole league. lol

Bourousis is definitely better than Pekovic. Also, Krstic is not the best center in Europe.

Bourousis and Tomic are for sure better than Krstic. He isn't asking for homer picks. He is asking for objective analysis.

And if we talk about most dominant center, then that would be Schortsanitis by a wide margin. But he can only play about 10 minutes a game effectively.

Finally, Euroleague has much better centers on average than the NBA does. MUCH BETTER.
    If Bourousis is best C in Europe his team would make top 16 and he is also more of a PF than a C anyway .

If Tomic was best C than Barcelona wouldn't play so bad every time Navarro didn't play .

And Pekovic is by far better than any C in Europe .

Euroleague...where a scrub center like Krstic who averaged 1.7 ppg in the playoffs his last year in the NBA can come over to Euroleague and be selected all-Euroleague 1st team (which mean Euroleague officials not some delusional troll on the internet selected him the best center in Euroleague) and the starting center for the best Euroleague team.

Sometimes even I am amazed at how horrible the centers must be in Euroleague if Krstic, who never so much was in contention to be an all-star in the NBA, could be the best center in Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    If Bourousis is best C in Europe his team would make top 16 and he is also more of a PF than a C anyway .

If Tomic was best C than Barcelona wouldn't play so bad every time Navarro didn't play .

And Pekovic is by far better than any C in Europe .
    As I suspected for a long time now, you only watch Partizan games. And I am NOT believing you anymore from now on when you deny it.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 01-16-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Is this the same Ioannis Bourousis who has not so much as sniffed an All-Euroleague team since 2009 and whose team was eliminated in the regular season?

I have to agree with FIBA basketball about Krstic being the top center in Europe right now. Not only is he averaging more points per game on a better shooting percentage than Bourousis, he is also doing it on a team with the best record in Euroleague, not on a team tied for the 4th worse record in the whole league. lol
    The Albanian gypsy is bad mouthing a Greek player......................

Euroleague...where a scrub center like Krstic who averaged 1.7 ppg in the playoffs his last year in the NBA can come over to Euroleague and be selected all-Euroleague 1st team (which mean Euroleague officials not some delusional troll on the internet selected him the best center in Euroleague) and the starting center for the best Euroleague team.

Sometimes even I am amazed at how horrible the centers must be in Euroleague if Krstic, who never so much was in contention to be an all-star in the NBA, could be the best center in Euroleague.
    insidehoops, where a deranged lunatic like gabepizza can rant on about anything he wants to.

Krstic could be good C in NBA if he played with great defensive PF who is very good rebounder just like Khryapa is in Europe , that way his weakneses wouldn't be as bad for the team .