Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    why are you guys so anti *********ion?

Cause I am addicted to m@sturbating.

Banned

Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

WTF is this thread?

5-time NBA All-Star

Did without 9 days. Starting to feel iffy about this.

I come off as retarded when I abstain. Like literally a dumbass ape who keeps doing stuff without thought. I couldn't even help my brothers economics homework without re-reading the stuff 3X even though 4 years earlier it took me 10 seconds to grasp the concept. "Young, dumb and full of c.um" certainly rings true here.

However, the energy levels glowing skin and health recovery are awesome. Caught a fever two days ago, only took a bit of carrot juice and am recovering fast. We're talking strep throat level pain in the throat that dissipated 25% over the course of a few hours. There's got to be immune system benefits to it.. spermatogenesis is an expensive biological process. Some say a drop of sperm is worth 100 drops of blood, others say it takes about 2 lemons, a steak, 3 eggs, 2 oranges, and more to cover the nutrients within one busted nut. In my qigong classes they say every time you bust you lose 8 days of practice.

Day after a fresh day I have complete control over my mind.... thoughts are crispier, more lucid, actually can easily say some funny witty things as opposed to other day.

Must find some kind of middle ground. I want both pros lol.

Anyways I'm doing a new 3 month stretch.

^ These are ancient exercises done in Tibet known for their anti-aging properties. A type of yoga if you will. The sixth one is known to kill desire on the spot. It's supposed to be exhaling followed by a hard stomach vacuum.. Going to do this at the feel of a semi and it'll keep you sharp throughout the day.

I want solid control of my mind and energy. Need it for the goals about to undergo.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 09-16-2013 at 10:47 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Cause I am addicted to m@sturbating.
    whats the big deal? its like being addicted to coffee or exercise?

There really are no negative side effects.

The only reason *********ion is looked down upon is because of the prudish tendencies that still exist in society.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    whats the big deal? its like being addicted to coffee or exercise?

There really are no negative side effects.

The only reason *********ion is looked down upon is because of the prudish tendencies that still exist in society.
    this

it seems like an american thing to me, there isnt any of that guilty, in my country.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

I come off as retarded when I abstain. Like literally a dumbass ape who keeps doing stuff without thought. I couldn't even help my brothers economics homework without re-reading the stuff 3X even though 4 years earlier it took me 10 seconds to grasp the concept. "Young, dumb and full of c.um" certainly rings true here.

However, the energy levels glowing skin and health recovery are awesome. Caught a fever two days ago, only took a bit of carrot juice and am recovering fast. We're talking strep throat level pain in the throat that dissipated 25% over the course of a few hours. There's got to be immune system benefits to it.. spermatogenesis is an expensive biological process. Some say a drop of sperm is worth 100 drops of blood, others say it takes about 2 lemons, a steak, 3 eggs, 2 oranges, and more to cover the nutrients within one busted nut. In my qigong classes they say every time you bust you lose 8 days of practice.

Day after a fresh day I have complete control over my mind.... thoughts are crispier, more lucid, actually can easily say some funny witty things as opposed to other day.

^ These are ancient exercises done in Tibet known for their anti-aging properties. A type of yoga if you will. The sixth one is known to kill desire on the spot. It's supposed to be exhaling followed by a hard stomach vacuum.. Going to do this at the feel of a semi and it'll keep you sharp throughout the day.

I want solid control of my mind and energy. Need it for the goals about to undergo.
    You need to learn how to channel your sexual energy into your mind man. Its quite a feeling. Google it, theres quite a bit of literature on it. Sounds like you know already, but Qi Gong focuses on this. As well as deep diaphragm breathing.
    Last edited by OhNoTimNoSho; 09-16-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Damn, we have ourselves some type of zen master right here.

I'll stop fapping until Christmas. Starting tomorrow (9/26-12/25)
    Last edited by Lebron23; 09-24-2013 at 07:47 PM.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

I *********e 4 times a day on the reg and feel no shame.

If I know I'm not seeing my girlfriend I beat my dick like it'll fall off if I don't.

Wake up: *********e

Exert myself physically and or mentally for any reason I then *********e.

Smoke? Yup time to *********e.

Lay down to sleep & yup you guessed it time to *********e so I can fall asleep.

There's nothing wrong with *********ing

Some interesting info from a scientific study i found:

"Specifically, retrospective studies have shown that features of semen quality are reduced during long periods of sexual abstinence"

"In contrast, periods of abstinence between 12h and 10 days have generally revealed enhanced sperm quality parameters, although this is not consistent across all measures of sperm quality."

"These investigations demonstrated that *********ion-induced orgasm produced a pronounced increase in cardiovascular responses and plasma catecholamine concentrations. Furthermore, sexual arousal was characterized by a large, persistent increase in concentrations of plasma prolactin. Since hyperprolactinemia is known to inhibit sexual arousal and function, these data suggest that prolactin may act as a peripheral and/or central feedback signal in controlling sexual arousal following orgasm."

"On the other hand, the increased testosterone concentrations may have resulted from enhanced sensitivity to anticipatory cues, since testosterone secretion increases in anticipation of sexual interaction. Thus, the increase in testosterone following abstinence may have resulted from increased anticipation of the erotic film."

5-time NBA All-Star

"Specifically, retrospective studies have shown that features of semen quality are reduced during long periods of sexual abstinence"

"In contrast, periods of abstinence between 12h and 10 days have generally revealed enhanced sperm quality parameters, although this is not consistent across all measures of sperm quality."

"These investigations demonstrated that *********ion-induced orgasm produced a pronounced increase in cardiovascular responses and plasma catecholamine concentrations. Furthermore, sexual arousal was characterized by a large, persistent increase in concentrations of plasma prolactin. Since hyperprolactinemia is known to inhibit sexual arousal and function, these data suggest that prolactin may act as a peripheral and/or central feedback signal in controlling sexual arousal following orgasm."

"On the other hand, the increased testosterone concentrations may have resulted from enhanced sensitivity to anticipatory cues, since testosterone secretion increases in anticipation of sexual interaction. Thus, the increase in testosterone following abstinence may have resulted from increased anticipation of the erotic film."
    Holy sheeet.

The CONCEPT OF SPECULATION.

Why didn't this thing resonate in my head prior?

This is the exact same concept of neurobiologicy of writers. All the great writers in history when creating metaphors or similies or descriptive language don't consciously plan everything they're about to write. it comes up to them. and it's said that the most IMPORTANT MOMENT is the ANTICIPATIOn before they look inwards into their head and try to produce an image. They are at the mercy of their mind's parallel processors. And that was Siddharthas gambling addiction. "He did not live for the rewards, he lived for the intense heartbeat of anxiety that happened prior to rolling the dice."

Hmmm major repercussions in regards to pavlovian conditioning has reared its head.

If a person knew for a fact they'd be getting the nookie after a set week.... how would it affect them behaviorally?

If a man set out to achieve his lifelong goal of becoming an NBA player.... what would be the optimal reward/punishment ratio to get him from point A to point B?

If a depressed mid20s having fellow had a dream, and desired life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness; how would he carve his lfiestyle/agenda in regards to punishment/reward for maximum efficacy?

Hmmm... questions questions

Holy sheeet.

The CONCEPT OF SPECULATION.

Why didn't this thing resonate in my head prior?

This is the exact same concept of neurobiologicy of writers. All the great writers in history when creating metaphors or similies or descriptive language don't consciously plan everything they're about to write. it comes up to them. and it's said that the most IMPORTANT MOMENT is the ANTICIPATIOn before they look inwards into their head and try to produce an image. They are at the mercy of their mind's parallel processors. And that was Siddharthas gambling addiction. "He did not live for the rewards, he lived for the intense heartbeat of anxiety that happened prior to rolling the dice."

Hmmm major repercussions in regards to pavlovian conditioning has reared its head.

If a person knew for a fact they'd be getting the nookie after a set week.... how would it affect them behaviorally?

If a man set out to achieve his lifelong goal of becoming an NBA player.... what would be the optimal reward/punishment ratio to get him from point A to point B?

If a depressed mid20s having fellow had a dream, and desired life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness; how would he carve his lfiestyle/agenda in regards to punishment/reward for maximum efficacy?

Hmmm... questions questions
    Thats some interesting shit J Money, where you reading about this stuff?

5-time NBA All-Star

Forgot source but its called vision logic

An exercise u can do mentally is get into relaxed aware state and ask your self a question and then images will conjure pm your mental screen directing u to what your subconscious thinks

I'm just gonna leave this here....

5-time NBA All-Star

Beginning 90 day challenge.

With qigong and niacin and full lotus meditation

About to ascend into super saiyan