Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron and kobe ties with the illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    Contempt aside, I'm curious to know your thoughts about Kobe's historical performance in his 666th career regular season game.
    serious or joke?

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    Contempt aside, I'm curious to know your thoughts about Kobe's historical performance in his 666th career regular season game.
    If anything, David Stern is the satanist, scheduling Kobe vs the Raptors on his 666th career game, knowing full well that Sam Mitchell's Raptors squad had the collective defensive prowess of a bunch of half-sized orange safety cones. That evil bastard!!

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    If anything, David Stern is the satanist, scheduling Kobe vs the Raptors on his 666th career game, knowing full well that Sam Mitchell's Raptors squad had the collective defensive prowess of a bunch of half-sized orange safety cones. That evil bastard!!

Repped

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Underballer

People have such a wrong idea who the Ilumminaten actually are/were and what they do.

Last edited by beermonsteroo; 09-27-2010 at 07:29 AM.

Yep, I figured doubters could only joke about such a strange coincidence.

gaining massive youtube wisdom that he drops on his buddies while drinking 40s in the suburban swing set park.
    LOL

I wouldn't be so quick to pull the trigger on some Kobe/LBJ Illumanti claims. That's some serious reaching. I will say though, his 666th game being his theatrical 81 point performance is a bit transfixing. Still, I'm not buying.

Here's some rant some nutjob posted on some board back in '06.

Kobe Bryant's 81 points = Illuminati. PROOF!!!

Kobe Bryant is in the Illuminati, and his 81-point game was no accident. Here is the proof:

He scored 81 points in his 666th career regular season game.

6 + 6 + 6 = 18 --> 81.

His height is [6]'[6]" and the year is 200[6].

2006 is a special year, because it contains the date June 6, 2006, which is 6-6-06.

His 666th game occurred in the year 2006. From "2006," you get 2 + 0 + 0 + 6 = 8 = his jersey number.

He was the 13th pick of the 1996 draft. There are 13 Illuminati bloodlines. In addition, his 666th/81-point game was the 13th time in the 2005-2006 season that he scored 40 or more points. Note that the 40-point mark is considered to be "elite" in the sport of basketball.

He was drafted in the year 1996. Using the "99" from "1996," you get the following: 9 + 9 = 18. 18 inverted is 81, and 99 inverted is 66. Thus, 1996 = 1666 (via the 99 --> 66 inversion, which was based upon the 9 + 9 = 18 --> 81 inversion).

The leftover "1" from "1666" ([1]666) matches up with his jersey number 8: 1 and 8 paired together make 18 or 81. Thus, with all things considered, he was drafted 13th in the year 666, with 18/81 as an appendage.

He started playing in the NBA at age 18, and his high score is 81. Thus, 18/81.

His jersey is #8 and he is considered to be the #1 player in the league. Once again, 18/81. And remember, 6 + 6 + 6 = 18 --> 81.

He won his first NBA Championship in the 1999-2000 season. 1999 inverted is 6661. Also, in the 1999-2000 season, he played in only 66 regular season games. And last season (2004-2005), he also played in only 66 regular season games.

6 x 6 x 6 + 10 (the number of letters in his name) = 226. The score of the game was 122-to-104. 122 + 104 = 226. Thus, the only difference between the outcome of the game and 666 was "Kobe Bryant". And, with the Lakers being down by 14 at halftime, and Bryant scoring 55 points in the second half, he was indeed the difference-maker in the game.

He grew up in Italy and speaks Italian.

He is very rich and very powerful.

He was accused of raping a woman (the sex scandal may have been orchestrated by the Illuminati, in order to keep him in line).

He grew up in Italy and speaks Italian.
    Aw Yes! We've found the actual proof we all wanted. Conclusive evidence here guys.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

I believe it.

Kobe will get his 6th ring. When Kobe done with his 6th ring so LeBron will get his 6 rings in the future along with Heat.

SO F*CK NBA!

Also, L-e-b-r-o-n: 6 letters.
    Bryant: 6 letters.
    Both won the gold medal in "Peking": 6 letters.

6+6+6

This sh1t is so obvious I can't believe there is someone that still neglects it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    I believe it.

Kobe will get his 6th ring. When Kobe done with his 6th ring so LeBron will get his 6 rings in the future along with Heat.

SO F*CK NBA!
    Your English cracks me da funk up. LOL.

So numbers add up to other numbers from which you can derive an almost limitless array of arbitrary meanings? Thats crazy

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    So numbers add up to other numbers from which you can derive an almost limitless array of arbitrary meanings? Thats crazy
    That's obvious, not crazy.

And you, OhNoTimNoSho, you have a 12-letter nickname, and you post 2 posts per day (rounded).

12/2 = 6

YOU ARE SATAN'S SLAVE!

Quote Originally Posted by EarlTheGoat
    Of course there are, but after some years deeply involved in the research of the subject, ive comed to one conclusion: 95 % is BS. They just cant control/influence every aspect of life, every minute, every second. Even if they wanted to, they cant.

Its all about Love and Hate, and that`s inside everybody. Blaming an "abstract" entity for everything that happens in our lifes on a daily basis is stupid, coward attitude I would say.

Well, what do you mean, when you say you believe they cannot control "every aspect" of our lives?

I dont believe they control EVERY SINGLE THING we do, or are involved in, but I do think we are by mass, lead in a particular direction that is best suited for higher ups. We're obsessed with consumerism and owning "things" rather than fixing our way of life.

Our food is mostly garbage, laced with chemicals....we're heavily medicated....etc etc. Almost like leading cattle in a specific direction for best desired results.

I think the influence that the men behind the scenes have over people is a subtle one. And so much so, that we dont even know it.

Now im not saying to "blame" someone else for the fact that one is broke. But its just funny to see how people are in general, and I often wonder why we're a society obsessed with money, greed, consumerism, self medication, and thinking that we're constantly in NEED of psychological help. One begins to wonder, where these negatives begin to come from.

I think there was a system put into position long ago, that was specifically designed to keep people in check.

^ This system is called Capitalism.