Page 117 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118119120127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2487
    Home of the 16

Default Re: ☆NBA General FA/Trade Ideas | Rumors | Offseason | Discussion | Roster

So, I'm thinking Stephen A. Smith doesn't want KD to land in LA. If KD hates his guts, maybe this will affect his decision for when he enters the free agency? I don't give a f* about SAS, but if he's known for being neutral or not liking the Lakers, then this could be a play of his.

He's had enough with the Lakers
    Hears rumors about KD wanting to join the Lakers
    Makes KD hate him
    KD proves to him the Lakers were never a part of his plan by signing with another team contending team.

I don't use this word often, but, Illuminati? lol

I don't get picked last at the park anymore KB24's Avatar

Default Re: ☆NBA General FA/Trade Ideas | Rumors | Offseason | Discussion | Roster

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    So, I'm thinking Stephen A. Smith doesn't want KD to land in LA. If KD hates his guts, maybe this will affect his decision for when he enters the free agency? I don't give a f* about SAS, but if he's known for being neutral or not liking the Lakers, then this could be a play of his.

He's had enough with the Lakers
    Hears rumors about KD wanting to join the Lakers
    Makes KD hate him
    KD proves to him the Lakers were never a part of his plan by signing with another team contending team.

I don't use this word often, but, Illuminati? lol
    You're way overthinking this.. lol

Anyway, even John Ireland on his radio show says hes been hearing the same rumors from his good sources.

NBA lottery pick

I think everyone is going to look at the Lakers. Or at least use them as some kind of leverage. I just hope the front office learned from the LMA mistake. I'm not sure the Lakers really missed on Melo. They definitely missed on LMA. He was interested in coming there. If the same is true about Durant they better have a much better presentation ready.

Kobe is not a great 3pt threat, same with Clarkson. Russell has been struggling his his perimeter shots, Randle and Hibbert are both useless outside 12 feet= poor spacing.
    Lou Williams is a pure scorer/shooter whose been trying to play back up PG and ends up taking most of the shots from the bench.
    Solution. Pull out Clarkson and put in Lou Williams as SG.
    Clarkson gets to dominate the bench players from opposite team along with Swaggy and Bass at the same time Lou plays his natural position.
    And last but not the least, do NOT PLAY Robert Sacre at all.
    I don't care if he gives his 1000% at practice, the guy is not just limited, but he likes to ask for the ball from 15 feet and doesn't know what to do with it.

Home of the 16

Their backcourt is just too crowded, if you want a SG, get a pure SG & not Lou Williams (but I guess they need/want a polished player up for trade). The Lakers' PG situation is just tricky for me right now since I want to see them push Clarkson by giving him heavy minutes to see if he'll shine or not, he's 23 years old -- just a huge Clarkson believer. :) lol

What is it?
    Russell/Clarkson?
    Swaggy P/Williams?
    Kobe/Artest?

I'm feeling Julius Randle so far, I see a LITTLE BIT of KG -- loving his game. 20/8 in 3 years, I hope.

NBA lottery pick

Randle does look like he'll be legit. I think the back court is Russell and Clarkson.

Their backcourt is just too crowded, if you want a SG, get a pure SG & not Lou Williams (but I guess they need/want a polished player up for trade). The Lakers' PG situation is just tricky for me right now since I want to see them push Clarkson by giving him heavy minutes to see if he'll shine or not, he's 23 years old -- just a huge Clarkson believer. :) lol

What is it?
    Russell/Clarkson?
    Swaggy P/Williams?
    Kobe/Artest?

I'm feeling Julius Randle so far, I see a LITTLE BIT of KG -- loving his game. 20/8 in 3 years, I hope.
    Really tricky when Clarkson' best ability is to slash and not shoot from beyond 20 feet. They took Lou bec he was the best talent willing to come here imo

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    Really tricky when Clarkson' best ability is to slash and not shoot from beyond 20 feet. They took Lou bec he was the best talent willing to come here imo
    True, but like everyone else -- he'll improve, I hope.

Home of the 16

Let's pray for our brother.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default regular season roster

Clarkson/Bryant/Brown/Randle/Hibbert
    Russell/Williams/Young/Kelly/Black
    Huertas/Frazier II/Holmes/Bass/Upshaw

I hope metta joins our coaching staff, but I think these young guys are better two-way players than metta world peace at 35. Good riddance to Robert Sacre. Hopefully Nance Jr. and Jabari Brown play for our d-league team, the Defenders.

Home of the 16

Marcelo Huertas.

I'm impressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH_R18DW1ls

Looks like Jabari Brown will be cut along with Holmes, Frazier, and either Sacre or Upshaw...or both. Metta is hit or miss as well, but I think Lakers will lean on keeping him. Mitch is weird about roster spots, he barely (if ever) goes into the regular season with a full roster, and considering we have 19 players atm, there is a real chance that 5 or even all 6 players mentioned are indeed let go.

I wanna keep Jabari, Metta, and Upshaw, but I realize that Huertas is probably a better fit than Jabari. If Upshaw gets cut, I can see him joining the defenders along with Holmes and Frazier. Rumors buzzing about Mitch shopping Jabari around, since if he is waived I guarantee someone else will pick him up quick. Dude has potential.

Marcelo Huertas.

I'm impressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH_R18DW1ls

Looking like what we originally had expected from Nash

Watch Huertas break into the starting lineup once the season is underway.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Tarik Black is better than Brandon Bass

Come on Byron.... get with the program.

Default Re: Tarik Black is better than Brandon Bass

Seriously; he was one of the better bench players last season, and he's been inexplicably relegated to a third-string player. The least damage control Byron Scott could have done for yanking the hot-handed Lakers out of the game down the stretch was by choosing better bench players.