Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Does marijuana cause schizophrenia?

Our teacher told us that. Looking for a concrete yes or no because I see some people say yes and some no.

Default Re: Does marijuana cause schizophrenia?

Marijuana's effects differ between the person. I had one friend who, despite how many times he tried it, would always become paranoid.

NBA lottery pick

Experimentation goes a long way.

Screw what the text says and try it yourself.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Jammer pot is very dangerous, it can kill you, it can kill others around you without them having to smoke it!! A single marijuana cigarette can cause a perfectly normal young man with high intelligence to act in a way he otherwise wouldn't.. symptoms include but not limited to; agression, violence, extreme violence, sexual aggression, sexual violence, suicide, attempted suicide, and many more

please stick to legal substances such as Alcohol and or Tobacco as these are much safer and have proven to not have many health effects

There are also many productive and legal prescription pills that can help with most things pot advocates claim pot can help with, and the good thing about pills is that they are addictive so you'll never forget to take them and will always be healthy!!
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 04-15-2014 at 09:15 PM.

Hume>Kunt.

This girl injected 3 whole marijuanas and died.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Jammer pot is very dangerous, it can kill you, it can kill others around you without them having to smoke it!! A single marijuana cigarette can cause a perfectly normal young man with high intelligence to act in a way he otherwise wouldn't.. symptoms include but not limited to; agression, violence, extreme violence, sexual aggression, sexual violence, suicide, attempted suicide, and many more

please stick to legal substances such as Alcohol and or Tobacco as these are much safer and have proven to not have many health effects

There are also many productive and legal prescription pills that can help with most things pot advocates claim pot can help with, and the good thing about pills is that they are addictive so you'll never forget to take them and will always be healthy!!

No, but it does alter your brain chemistry and you should avoid it until you're at least 25 when your brain is fully developed...

Or you could be like a normal person and smoke/drink excessively in college and have the time of your life.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen

legal is the american way.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Our teacher told us that. Looking for a concrete yes or no because I see some people say yes and some no.
    No.

National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

Cannabis is a drug and terrible for your body, specially if you are young.

I hate when people act like it's a great thing. I understand the arguments for legalization, but let's not act like it does not cause harm to a person's health.

This new study recent published by Harvard scholars says that even casual marijuana use can mess with your brain.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle...XlJ/story.html

Learn more about long term effects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-te...ts_of_cannabis

Not airballing my layups anymore

Everyone in this thread should just smoke a bowl and go out and enjoy life.

NBA Superstar

You want a concrete answer? No, it doesn't.

Marijuana is like booze, you do it when chilling with your bros to have a good time. Just don't expect to start seeing funny colors or some shit like that. Main thing is you will get cotton mouth and laugh more at shit.

If you wanna trip balls I'd recommend DMT and LSD

NBA rookie of the year

no, some people experience a little paranoia, but you would not develop schizophrenia

Edit: forgot the not
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 04-15-2014 at 11:21 PM.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

nver has for me, my boy did it for 5 years and stopped because he would start feeling anxious every time