Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Im 30.. why do people keep telling me to "WAIT" on having a kid?

i just graduated and got a decent job making 45k/yr , with good benefits.. im thinking about knocking my girl up

what do yall think? i live at my dads so not much bills and spend 300 a month on student loans.. i think i could afford this

im not getting any younger and my girl is 20 so her bodys good
    Last edited by unbreakable; 11-20-2014 at 12:43 PM.

Default Re: Im 30.. why do people keep telling me to "WAIT" on having a kid?

Shes 20 though

why do you live with your dad?

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    why do you live with your dad?
    hes a single man in his late 50s and i like being there for him.. i still have all my freedom to do as i please

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    hes a single man in his late 50s and i like being there for him.. i still have all my freedom to do as i please
    not when you have babby . also i think your girlfreind is fk**ing your dad otherwise there no way woman want to be with somone living with there dad

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    not when you have babby . also i think your girlfreind is fk**ing your dad otherwise there no way woman want to be with somone living with there dad
    i understand what youre saying about living with my dad but hes got a cool little house .. as for me , im a ton of fun and got my pick of girls

You aren't not ready because you're thirty. You're not ready based on your conditions
    Settle in with a woman first before you decide to have kids. Or in the condition you are right now you want a kid? Adopt
    Last edited by hateraid; 11-20-2014 at 11:53 AM.

i just graduated and got a decent job making 45k/yr , with good benefits.. im thinking about knocking my girl up (with or without her permission.. she been letting me hit raw lately, and i been nutting in her)

what do yall think? i live at my dads so not much bills and spend 300 a month on student loans.. i think i could afford this

go see a doc you could be sterile

and why ruin the body then?

Put a ring on her finger before putting a baby inside her.

kings fan

i just graduated and got a decent job making 45k/yr , with good benefits.. im thinking about knocking my girl up (with or without her permission.. she been letting me hit raw lately, and i been nutting in her)

>45k at age 30

Btw, at your age, your kid is twice as likely to come out retarded.

I had my first son when I was 28. My wife was 27. But we were also dating for 7 years before that. We also lived together. Our combined income was roughly 110,000/yr at the time. It was a big responsibility then.

Like I said, you don't sound like you have the stability to have children just yet. But if you're interested, adopt. I'd go with a kid who's passed the years where they are 100% completely dependent on you and realistically easy to manage with your salary. Maybe a 4 year old? You'd be doing society a favor to by giving a home to an orphaned child

Based on that post it has nothing to do with your age and everything to do with your intelligence, maturity, and stability of your relationship.

Plus you still live with your Dad.

Good college starter

Damn. You couldn't have sounded more like a loser in that post if you tried.

Your one post was enough proof that people around you are right.

mexican families are known for living with their parents so idk whats the big deal about living with my pops.. its just us like a bachelor pad