Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi

I'm not a huge dessert person... but I must say I've had some pretty awesome desserts. I'm all across the board in terms of what piques my interest with the best desserts I've ever had.

Simplicity:

Molten Chocolate Cake with homemade Vanilla Ice Cream and a Fresh Berry Sauce

Tradition:

Homemade Cinnamon Churro with a chocolate sauce (tasted like f*cking the best hot chocolate I've ever had)

Technique:

Lemon Custard with macerated berries, shortbread cookie crumbles, and a strawberry sauce

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Hey I remember you

What is that, steak and fries???

it looked gross and sounded stupid but the Hot 'n' Crunchy Chicken Cone is one of the best things I have ever had.

its pretty much crunchy breaded chicken in a tortilla with some awesome ass sauce on it. Holy hell they are so good.

http://www.mightycone.com/our_story.html

Very good NBA starter

ive been craving a cheesesteak from jims on south street for months.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    ive been craving a cheesesteak from jims on south street for months.
    Google suggests that "Jim's" is an actual cheese steak established currently residing in Philadelphia "Home of the Cheesteak" Pennsylvania.

I've never been to Philly, but I've had some half-way decent Cheese Steaks, and some absolutely awful Cheese Steaks, around the country.

Although I've never been to Philly, my favorite cheese steak is one that I make out of extremely thinly sliced Rib-Eye steaks, placed on a light but hearty hoagie roll, topped with caramelized onions, roasted peppers, and a provolone mornay sauce.

Not exactly traditional, but pretty f*cking taste-tacular.

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    Hey I remember you

What is that, steak and fries???
    No its like a sausage almost but better. Usually served with special bread. It tastes amazing.

3-time NBA All-Star

No its like a sausage almost but better. Usually served with special bread. It tastes amazing.
    Better than sausage??? Do explain!!

Better than sausage??? Do explain!!
    It's basically minced meat with a bunch of special ingredients served with a delicious pita bread.

3-time NBA All-Star

It's basically minced meat with a bunch of special ingredients served with a delicious pita bread.
    Sound like a varation of a gyro (which I love)

What kind of meat are we talking, here??

Is there a creamy, white, sauce included on the pita??

Sound like a varation of a gyro (which I love)

What kind of meat are we talking, here??

Is there a creamy, white, sauce included on the pita??
    Yeah it's almost like Sour Cream but a lot better. There different types you can eat like beef , lamb and pork. It's eastern european food.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUvBI7c0QB0

You'll probably go hungry watching that video.

3-time NBA All-Star

Yeah it's almost like Sour Cream but a lot better. There different types you can eat like beef , lamb and pork. It's eastern european food.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUvBI7c0QB0

You'll probably go hungry watching that video.
    That creamy white sauce is most likely called a Tzatziki which is a seasoned yogurt-based sauce often found in the middle east and mediterranean.

There are few things put together than a well-done lamb pita.

That creamy white sauce is most likely called a Tzatziki which is a seasoned yogurt-based sauce often found in the middle east and mediterranean.

There are few things put together than a well-done lamb pita.
    No its called "Kajmak" (Creme cheese, butter, feta cheese). But Tzatzki is delicious as well.

No its called "Kajmak" (Creme cheese, butter, feta cheese). But Tzatzki is delicious as well.
    You are Bosnian?