View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 04:04 PM   #20
jstern
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Were we wrong about Kim Jung?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
I call bullshit that you are part of the intelligence community, and I also call bullshit on anyone who claims to be pro Obama while simultaneously being pro trump and anti Hillary.

The only substantial difference between Hillary and Obama is that Obama is actually charismatic. They both support the same policies (pro corporate america, pro endless war/violence/torture, pro spying on the american public, pro trade deals like the TPP that have decimated this country, pro student debt, pro toxic identity politics, anti universal healthcare, anti accountability, anti labor unions, anti accountability...etc). Also if you have paid any attention to what Mr and Mrs Obama have done since they left office, you would be disturbed by the fact that they have spent the past 2 years collecting "speaking fees" from the same people and corporations who bribed Hillary... not to mention the fact that the Obamas have both been condescendingly lecturing the nation on our racism and stupidity for voting for Trump.

The funny thing is that Trump never could have been elected without Obamas lies and betrayal of the middle class. When americans voted for "hope" and "change" in 2008 they were desperate. At the time, millions of americans were in the process of being kicked out of their homes as a result of the financial crisis, and disillusionment over our foreign wars was reaching new heights with each passing day. When Obama bailed out the banks that were foreclosing on bankrupt americans, continued and expanded the wars, and otherwise failed to deliver any of the hope or change that he promised... cynicism toward the political system skyrocketed to levels never before seen in this nation. Remember when Obama promised to close Guantanamo? I remember... yet 10 years later we still have torture victims held there indefinitely without any kind of trial. If Obama had actually delivered on any of his promises, the democrats likely would have won the election, but instead Obamas betrayal and broken promises resulted in mass disillusionment and cynicism toward the entire political system, and this resulted in the rise of populists like Trump and Bernie.

I don't get into political arguments, because what people know is so superficial and lacking the true reality of things, like everything else in life. Like I said things are different now and will stay different for many years to come. I guess you can say that's a bold statement, considering Kim in the past. But I said it with full confidence.

Obama hates Hillary, and Trump is actually a good guy doing what he has to do, even if it means coming across as a racist bigot. Sometimes you just have to pretend to be friends in politics (Obama and Hillary) else it would only destroy things. The Kim situation, it's a little too complicated. Lets just say it's almost not the same person.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote