Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
    Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Very good win for the Jets!!!

So far we have beaten two of our AFC East division rivals with very good defense and great offense.

This will mean something later in the season.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

o trustt me....it was.it was every bit as terrible as u can imagine it was and then some lol.I didnt get the game here in Maryland but for some reason they kept showing tons of highlights from that game and let's just say the ELi Manning lefthanded interception sums up everything you'd wanna know about it lmao

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    o trustt me....it was.it was every bit as terrible as u can imagine it was and then some lol.I didnt get the game here in Maryland but for some reason they kept showing tons of highlights from that game and let's just say the ELi Manning lefthanded interception sums up everything you'd wanna know about it lmao

I had heard the interceptions were off tipped balls again? Maybey at least one of them was?

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by Bano114

I had heard the interceptions were off tipped balls again? Maybey at least one of them was?
    [COLOR="Navy"]its ok bano its early in the season. although they look terrible.[/COLOR]

no no no Bano...this was no "it was the other guy's fault" this time.Did you not see what I said...HE THREW A LEFT-HANDED PASS!!! LMAO Not only that but it was in double coverage in the endzone.

Jets face the Buffalo Bills and the Giants face the Chicago Bears. The Jets have the easier matchup here.

What do you guys think of the addition of Trevor Pryce? I think it's much needed since Jenkins isn't on your pass rush. He has the experience with two Superbowl victories and is 4th amongst active players in career sacks. He can still be very effective. Jason Taylor (Linebacker) is first in that category. Two of the top four active leaders in career sacks on one team, that's nice. Darrelle Revis is still out, luckily they are facing the Bills and not one of the top teams.

There is a chance Calvin Pace will be in the lineup as well.
    This pass rush is still very talented when healthy. And of course their secondary is amazing.
    Last edited by NY-Knicks; 10-01-2010 at 07:44 PM.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Jets pouring it on.

Amazingly if the Jets didn't have that lapse with 40 sec left to the half, this could be 38-0 right now.

Jets get the big W. Ladainian Tomlinson and Mark Sanchez had very good games once again.

3-0 in divisional play for the Jets. They won't face a divisional rival until week 13 against the Patriots. They will be tied with either NE (2-1) or MIA (2-1) after tomorrow's game when these two teams face off.

Giants are a different story right now.

They are tied with the Cowboys (1-2) for the third position in the NFC East. Both Philly and the Redskins are 2-2 this season. The Giants are facing off against the undefeated Chicago Bears while the Cowboys have a bye week. They will be meeting the Cowboys on the 25th of October and the 14th of November.

Krust Kingz

Jets seem to just get a little bit better every week. A nice Monday night test now!

[COLOR="Navy"]The NFC East is up for grabs none of the teams are doing anything. Giants are lucky Vick got hurt and none of the teams are any good to this point.[/COLOR][/B]

Giants got the victory and are 2-2 now. That's a tie for first place with Philly and Washington.
    Last edited by NY-Knicks; 10-04-2010 at 11:42 AM.

That Giants Bears game was horrible.The Bears were way overrated.They started last year the same way if im not mistaken.They were clearly outplayed by the Packers n got lucky via some questionable penalties.I predicted 3 upsets yesterday and was right on all of them.I knew the Deadskins would beat Philly.I knew the Giants would beat the Bears.I knew the Ravens would beat the Steelers.The Giants HAVE to get sacks to win. Period!They have an overrated rushing game.Inconsistent passing game and suspect secondary.However,year in and year out they have the best pass D-line depth in the league.

As for the Jets having the easier game,we have a WAAAAAYYY harder schedule than you Giants fans.We've already played the Ravens,The Pats and The Dolphins.Now we get to play the Vikings.Our only 'easy' game was against a division rival and with division games in the NFL alotta times u can throw out the records.You guys already got to play the Panthers with Matt Moore @ QB,the overrated Bears and the up and down Titans.You guys get to play the Seahawks,Jaguars and Lions not to mention the NFC East is no longer the best division.Not even close.The best team in the division has the worst record.Yall get to play the Eagles n Foreskins twice.Both teams are suspect and the Eagles may be even worst depending on how sever Vick's injury is.

We still have to play the Vikings,Steelers,Pats,Packers,Bengals and Dolphins.

That Giants Bears game was horrible.The Bears were way overrated.They started last year the same way if im not mistaken.They were clearly outplayed by the Packers n got lucky via some questionable penalties.I predicted 3 upsets yesterday and was right on all of them.I knew the Deadskins would beat Philly.I knew the Giants would beat the Bears.I knew the Ravens would beat the Steelers.The Giants HAVE to get sacks to win. Period!They have an overrated rushing game.Inconsistent passing game and suspect secondary.However,year in and year out they have the best pass D-line depth in the league.

As for the Jets having the easier game,we have a WAAAAAYYY harder schedule than you Giants fans.We've already played the Ravens,The Pats and The Dolphins.Now we get to play the Vikings.Our only 'easy' game was against a division rival and with division games in the NFL alotta times u can throw out the records.You guys already got to play the Panthers with Matt Moore @ QB,the overrated Bears and the up and down Titans.You guys get to play the Seahawks,Jaguars and Lions not to mention the NFC East is no longer the best division.Not even close.The best team in the division has the worst record.Yall get to play the Eagles n Foreskins twice.Both teams are suspect and the Eagles may be even worst depending on how sever Vick's injury is.

We still have to play the Vikings,Steelers,Pats,Packers,Bengals and Dolphins.
    Can't disagree with you there. The Giants have a good chance of getting to the Playoffs if their defense is consistently at the top of the League. Divisional games will be extremely important with these teams staying close as far as records.

I watched a NFL Network Gameday Broadcast today. I believe it was Deion Sanders who said the Jets are the best team in the NFL right now and that Ladainian Tomlinson is the League MVP. Even though the last call can definitely be debated otherwise, it would be amazing to see Ladainian have such a comeback and win a Superbowl this year. SD could suck on that. He has done an incredible job for the Jets this season (did you see that TD run yesterday , vintage LT).

Yea LT shook dude's draws off n put his face in the stain lol

Anybody know the status of that Randy Moss trade?I would be extra excited in it werent for the fact that we play the Vikings Monday.

Yea LT shook dude's draws off n put his face in the stain lol

Anybody know the status of that Randy Moss trade?I would be extra excited in it werent for the fact that we play the Vikings Monday.
    It's official. Randy Moss for a third round pick. It's really good for the Jets, except for their matchup on Monday. Just like you said. It is much better for the Jets position in their division since they are tied with NE.

a) I hope Randy Moss doesn't play Monday.
    b) If he does Darrelle better be healthy and up for the challenge. I think he'd like the opportunity of revenge tho.

It's on the NFL.com homepage btw.