Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mavericks vs Heat 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    As far as I saw OKC could of won EVERY gm in that series definitely another 2 at least that they flat out couldn't close.. Dallas gets in those situations against Heat its Lights out.
    The Mavs are the best team in the league at winning close games. If the Mavs can keep the games close late in the 4th, they have the advantage over the Heat. This is how they snapped the Heat's winning streak on their home floor. Marion grabbed clutch rebounds and Chandler made clutch defensive plays. Dirk had a sub-par game, but the Mavs still won.

Dolphins,Heat,Marlins SebasMiamiFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    are u serious, thats a week from tomorrow (if heat close out bulls, that is a 1 week wait)

if both conference finals matchups end in 4 or 5 i think they moved start date to may 31 (which is still a 5 day wait)
    Yah as of right now it's June 2nd but they'll most likely move the start date to an earlier day.

Default Re: Mavericks reach 2011 NBA Finals! If they face the Heat, how do those teams match up?

Not airballing my layups anymore alfonsito123's Avatar

Default Re: Miami Will Beat Dallas Again

Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan
    Please.... did the refs make Dirk miss those free throws and make Dallas miss key shots? Did the refs make them miss the 3 pointer in game 6?
    blah blah blah just let them play cry baby

let's go mavs!

Not airballing my layups anymore alfonsito123's Avatar

Default Re: Miami Will Beat Dallas Again

This heat fans keeps on bashing us Mavs fans. well let us just see. we mavs fans aren't winning anything yet. its celebration as well as you heat fans celebrate when the heat would close out the bulls.

This finals is so exiting. I really wanted a rematch. the games would be exciting. lets just see who will win.

stop walking about wade, bron, bosh, dirk, kidd or anybody else. lets just see how the match ups go. feel the thrill guys.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    are u serious, thats a week from tomorrow (if heat close out bulls, that is a 1 week wait)

if both conference finals matchups end in 4 or 5 i think they moved start date to may 31 (which is still a 5 day wait)
    Yeah if miami win tonight the series starts 31st of may.

Default Re: Mavericks reach 2011 NBA Finals! If they face the Heat, how do those teams match up?

Lebron will have legendary finals performance

Never thought I would be rooting for the Heat, but damn I sure do despise the Mavs...but the Mavs seriously look unbeatable right now, I watched the entire game tonight and I still don't understand how they won that game, take away the scoreboard and it look liked the Thunder were handling them the entire game.

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Make it happen, Dallas!

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: So who on the Dallas Roster will defend Lebron and Wade.. now that Deng will be gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
    Because the Sixers were weak, just like the Blazers. no sense in adding both to the comparison.

As for Chicago, they had the #2 defense, and they had Tom Thibodeau who does bring some championship experience as the architect of Boston's defense in recent years. What did Scotty Brooks bring to the table? Thought so.
    The Sixers are weak and they water down Miami's path to the Finals is the only reason why they are removed from the conversation had the Heat beaten a Blazer level team in the first round I'm extremely sure that'd be dumped onto the pile.
    ok Chicago had a good coach awesome and the MVP also awesome. Again where did this notion that Chicago is battle tested come from? They have one more series total in the last few years compared to the Thunder. The Blazers were the one lower seed team on both sides East and West everybody had pegged as the uh oh you don't wanna play these dudes. IMO Miami beating Chicago is more impressive than beating OKC. Dallas beating the Lakers (even with issues ) is more impressive than beating an old hurt Celtics team. I mean if we are going to start qualifying stuff that cuts both ways.

Meh why bother "Mavs have no chance the mere site of the Heat will turn the Mavs bones to chalk and they'll collapse in upon themselves, and DWade will dunk from the mid court stripe in celebration.

Congratz Mavs! It's time to shock the world lol!
    I know a lot of people that actually picked against the Mavs in all the first 3 rounds.
    I picked against them with Portland and LA. But in the WCF I instantly picked them over OKC.

Banned

Dirk is white thus being overlooked and underated even if he puts godlike stats constantly. It s mavs last chance for a chip. They know it. Dirk cant dream of a better supporting cast than he has now. It will be up to terry, marion, chandler, barea, kidd to be worth their first option. We all know dirk will be ready and deliver as he always does.

It s going to be interesting finals for once, finally some refreshing change -even if it's a rematch somehow-. Heat will be promoted as the childish spoiled vilains and the mavs as the good ole hard working veterans deserving it more than anyone else.

I actually cannot predict a clear outcome, which is really exciting. I guess odds are a bit higher for the heat due to the mix of physical youth and experience of their big 3 . The home court advantage will also help them for sure.

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

Miami has a shitty offense, and will be easy to stop. They rely on their defense to win, but can't stop the Mavs on the perimeter.

Mavs win, easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
    Miami has a shitty offense, and will be easy to stop. They rely on their defense to win, but can't stop the Mavs on the perimeter.

Mavs win, easily.

How many Heat games have you watched in the playoffs? Miami's ppg's were down in the playoffs because they played 2 of the best defensive teams in the NBA.

Heat in 6 games. Dirk is playing the best basketball of his NBA Career, but at the end of the day Two Superstars are still better than One. That's why Shaq and Kobe's Lakers had always perform better than Prime Duncan's Spurs in the playoffs.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Dallas will win NBA finals

they match up well untill you take into account the whistles