Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Why does Lebron throw powder in the air like the sugarplum fairy?

Just asking is Bron Bron pretending like its christmas everyday and hes the sugarplum fairy whys he always throwing powder in the air?

Good High School Starter

Default Re: Why does Lebron throw powder in the air like the sugarplum fairy?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

KG did that for years Not sure he still does though. Beats Reggie clapping poweder in the announcers faces.

NBA lottery pick

Why are you such a dumbass?

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

From my starting days of watching Jordan play in 1993, to KG, and now Lebron, I've found this action EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL.

How the hell is this cool or entertaining? You're putting debris in the orfice holes of [possibly] unwilling participants, even though they are smiling while inhaling dust particles.

Just go out there and play the game, it's not about you..

Banned

hes a great player just looks like a fairy princess throwing magic dust in the air whenever he does that

Banned

because he wants to look cool

Its just his pre-game routine. KG did it before him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    KG did that for years Not sure he still does though. Beats Reggie clapping poweder in the announcers faces.
    KG didn't throw it into the air. He put it in his palms and ran them against each other so it actually stays on his hands. I don't know why Lebron wastes it and throws it in the air. Unless he puts some on his hands and then throws some away

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Because its theatrical and gets the crowd hyped. And it clearly works.

Banned

ok bron just did it and cleveland fans had powder of their own did it right back at lebron ok that was the gayest thing i ever saw in nba game, lebron gave cleveland fans their sugarplum christmas dreams goddamn how gay

He has an entire commercial on this.

College superstar

He's a big emphysema fan.

Banned

It's the gimmick Nike had him do from day one.

I always laugh at that commercial because of how pathetic it is.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    hey, don't forget reggie's other pregame ritual of yelling at that one guy right in his face. how the hell did that start?