Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: David Lee replaces AI in allstar game

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    i rather watch players share the rock than Kobe gunning for allstar mvp again.

Decent college freshman Silverbullit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    i rather watch players share the rock than Kobe gunning for allstar mvp again.
    Me too

Arcadia, CA

Default Re: Jason Kidd, David Lee replace Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson in 2010 All-Star game

pau gasol for mvp!!!!! fat chance.

Default Re: Jason Kidd, David Lee replace Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson in 2010 All-Star game

Monta Ellis?

Overrated

Boozer should have gotten it over Kidd.
    Josh Smith was snubbed.

Jason Kidd might facilitate some good highlight plays with his ability to pass, so that could work out ok. David Lee,...I'd rather have seen JSmoove. Would have been good for at least one big dunk.

God, TOO MANY INJURIES!!!

U think David Stern was holding his breath last night with the Cavs, Magic, Spurs, and Nuggets all suiting up for one final game? Dude was probably sh!tting down his leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    Stern doesn't like Bogut ? / but goes homer to Lee ?

Kidd stats 36 min 9 ppg 9 dimes 5 boards (humm if I had Dirk on my team I think I'm good for at least 5-7 dimes behind my back)
    That must be why David Lee wasn't even on the fan ballot, right?

Bulshit. I thought the leauge won't give all stars to awful teams. David Lee? Bogut is definitely more deserving. Matter of fact, he's more deserving than Al Horford.

Horford, Lee should've been Bogut, Josh Smith

Local High School Star IBLEEDGREEN20's Avatar

david lee deserves it.. the knicks suck but he is solid as hell. i didnt expect him to start, but i felt he got snubbed this year at first.

I wanted Chris Bosh to start for the East. KG isnt even the best forward on his own team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina
    Bulshit. I thought the leauge won't give all stars to awful teams. David Lee? Bogut is definitely more deserving. Matter of fact, he's more deserving than Al Horford.

Horford, Lee should've been Bogut, Josh Smith
    bogut's coming into his own this season, true true. al horford thinks he is incredible. i cant wait for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    I wanted Chris Bosh to start for the East. KG isnt even the best forward on his own team right now.
    kendrick perkins should be in the all star game, provides tough defense and shot blocking the 2008 celtics team seems to forget about. defense is important. yes i agree KG doesnt deserve it as much this season, but he came back from injury, i guess he deserves it.

to me, this entire celtics all star weekend is kind of bittersweet for me, seeing how bad the team has performed lately.

rondo and perk.. and occasionally pierce has played well this season. everybody else has really let me down thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN20
    kendrick perkins should be in the all star game, provides tough defense and shot blocking the 2008 celtics team seems to forget about. defense is important. yes i agree KG doesnt deserve it as much this season, but he came back from injury, i guess he deserves it.

to me, this entire celtics all star weekend is kind of bittersweet for me, seeing how bad the team has performed lately.

rondo and perk.. and occasionally pierce has played well this season. everybody else has really let me down thus far.
    if only the Nets won more games.

Because wanted to see Lopez in an All Stars uniform. The kid has mad talent under the rim, he has a nice shooting game, and knows how to crack his free throws along the stretch. He's was very unguardable when I saw him play against the Bulls. His rookie and sophomore stats are VERY identical to Yao's

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    if only the Nets won more games.

Because wanted to see Lopez in an All Stars uniform. The kid has mad talent under the rim, he has a nice shooting game, and knows how to crack his free throws along the stretch. He's was very unguardable when I saw him play against the Bulls. His rookie and sophomore stats are VERY identical to Yao's
    brook lopez is nasty. i got your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Disaprine
    The "u mad" thing is so old already. Everytime I see someone say that, I instantly imagine them as a spoiled 12 year old for some reason.