Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Default Re: who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" club

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    8 seed is enuff.

If we make the PO, we will going to win the championship.. Book it..
    Portland is getting the 8th seed. Umad?

Local High School Star joshwake's Avatar

Default Re: who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" club

Since the beginning I have been saying they would not win it all this season and would do worse than most projected. I thought maybe a second round exit or possibly WCF exit. Looks like they may be worse than even I thought, and I was called a hater by many for my view.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    Not sure how this is a fail thread.

Everyone in the sports world had high predictions for this team you ****ing retards bumping threads.

And yes there is STILL time left, if we can pick up some wins this week who knows we could turn it around. Not giving up just yet
    i didn't. i said chemistry issues will blow up in their faces. i said Kobe will boss Dwight and Nash around and there will be a power struggle.

Dunking on everybody in the park shallehalle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joshwake
    Since the beginning I have been saying they would not win it all this season and would do worse than most projected. I thought maybe a second round exit or possibly WCF exit. Looks like they may be worse than even I thought, and I was called a hater by many for my view.
    Same here. Also predicted them making max WCF or even losing in the second round. Thought that the reason would because of their bench.

Its always been fun reading threads made by this troll.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Let's be serious for a 2nd, the Lakers are going to wipe the floor with the competition. All this chemistry issues nonsense is just wishful thinking from fans of opposing teams. What's scary about the Lakers is that the pieces fit so well together. They will be dominant the only thing stopping them is health.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    8 seed is enuff.

If we make the PO, we will going to win the championship.. Book it..
    Have done.

lol nope, if they get 8th seed they'd be swept in 1st round. They need at least a 6 seed to stand a chance in the first round, and a good chance if they manage to get as much as a 5 seed. But ya know, for a team ranked 11th in the West, going for a 5 seed is unrealistic.

op was close.

15-19
    65-17

Quote Originally Posted by joshwake
    Yeah, I also thought the preseason predictions for this team were over the top and that their age and lack of depth would keep them in the pack, a mid-level playoff team. And of course I was called a hater for having that opinion.

But I did not see this coming.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    i guess you're part of the "miami and okc are the team to beat. we're only good on paper. until LA plays their first game together they could end up being horrible" club

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Local High School Star joshwake's Avatar

Unless they blow the team up again, I still expect them to make the playoffs. But I still hope they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    well all i know is

when ray/kg/pierce got together... they won the title their first year

when lebron/bosh/wade teamed up... they won the title their second year

kobe/pau/nash/howard/jamison/artest > both of those teams

so i expect more out of them. atleast 2 back to back. if they dont do it i'l be surprised
    Still surprised?