Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Default Re: Garnett suspension

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    I thought the elbow was more of a get off of me elbow instead of an intentionall but it doesn't really matter now.
    When he threw the elbow to Richardson's face only his right arm was being held. So why swing with your left and hit Richardson when the guy who's holding you is on your right?

And by the way he cocked his left arm his movements weren't restricted at all. I don't know how anybody can think it wasn't intentional.

EDIT: And notice how only one Heat player was holding KG (one arm then wrapped him up when he swung his elbow), yet all the Celtics fans were saying how 7-8 players were surrounding him and that's why he had to fight to get out of there.
    Last edited by Phong; 04-20-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Garnett suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    When he threw the elbow to Richardson's face only his right arm was being held. So why swing with your left and hit Richardson when the guy who's holding you is on your right?

And by the way he cocked his left arm his movements weren't restricted at all. I don't know how anybody can think it wasn't intentional.

EDIT: And notice how only one Heat player was holding KG (one arm then wrapped him up when he swung his elbow), yet all the Celtics fans were saying how 7-8 players were surrounding him and that's why he had to fight to get out of there.
    You're not allowed to call Celtic fans wrong on anything. KG is and will always be Jesus Christ incarnate.